say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jock said:
Arvenski said:
That seems a rather quick judgement to make, seeing as I really haven't seen a whole lot of you, and this might be the first time we've actually talked to each other. If you don't like me, fine, go put me on your ignore list.
It's a forum, people don't have to respond to each and every one of your posts in order to read them. :razz:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Oh boy, calling Orchid's post "personal attacks as a replacement for intelligent posting"... you've a lot to learn, including when and by whom is it appropriate to make such comments as you did earlier.

I suggest you do as Rebel suggested and/or move on.
I read this post.

Orchid, we are spamming and enticing others to spam the crap out of this thread. Send me a PM if you want to continue, or otherwise don't, because you've made your point and I really have better things to do than drag this out.

Man, I wish I hadn't made that "yo momma" joke at Joe. Maybe it would've worked better with Dryvus or Burgass, Iunno. You gotta roll with it man, it certainly wasn't intended as an insult and I apologise if it looked like that, C-Joe.

I leave for less than a day and the AG already is in chaos :lol:

Normally I don't really care when people joke about me or insult me, but if you make jokes about my family it should be either damn funny or you should have a good reason for it. Anyway I see you didn't mean it bad. I'm all fine with it nowI guess.
Both of my brothers regularly insult my mother, mainly because they are a bunch of grown babies, so I am very sensitive about that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom