say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoboSenshi said:
Really? I don't know why I always get the impression that you're a stoner. Sorry about that.

I have a very 'stoney' personality. I've been considered a stoner even before I started smoking weed. Drugs in general have to be consumed responsibly, and that means both being away from hard drugs, and being moderate with softer ones. Besides, since I'm on vacation, it's not like I have many opportunities to smoke weed.

Eктωρ said:
and being moderate with softer ones.

2hxlkjo.jpg

It has nothing to do with drugs, alcohol, or anything other substance specifically. Abuse is what you're speaking against, and that could be abuse of anything - weed, alcohol, sodas, sugar in general, Internet, etc. So easy, boyo.

Eктωρ said:
RoboSenshi said:
Really? I don't know why I always get the impression that you're a stoner. Sorry about that.

I have a very 'stoney' personality. I've been considered a stoner even before I started smoking weed. Drugs in general have to be consumed responsibly, and that means both being away from hard drugs, and being moderate with softer ones. Besides, since I'm on vacation, it's not like I have many opportunities to smoke weed.
nah **** that smoek weed every day 420 420 024 024

where da 'erb at omgggggggggggggg
-foghorn-
OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Docm30 said:
Swearing, like any use of language, is a subtle art, and there's a fine line between sounding like you have conviction and sounding like you're petulant.
Go **** yourself.

Too much time since the last cheese, so crossdressing crossposting from the beard thread.
Ambalon said:
It's winter and recess, so I might as well let my beard grow all it wants, innit? Shame my mustache is lighter colored and not as thick as the rest of the beard, though. =/
iHazU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom