SAS - Special Air Service - Starting Clan Again - Recruit Trial Run Open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently downloading the mod, however I played the single player version of this, already added you in steam aswell!
Ingame name will be: Sean_Duncan

perkins said:
if your gona make just one then its got to be the sten gun

Really, if anything Id say the tommy gun or Lee Enfield, both were excellent weapons, the Sten has a reputation for jamming at exactly the wrong moment.

Doom Bunny said:
perkins said:
if your gona make just one then its got to be the sten gun

Really, if anything Id say the tommy gun or Lee Enfield, both were excellent weapons, the Sten has a reputation for jamming at exactly the wrong moment.

The Mark II in built silenced version ( I think) is the one which was prone to jamming and at the front of the barrel overheating alot, whereas the Mark VI in built silenced had most of this problem sorted by I think opening the front with a 'Grille'.

When using the mark II inbuilt silenced gun the usually discareded it in the mission Prep. room and went down to the armouries and got a tommy gun (.45acp version as us Brits had a .22 version) with a silencer and used that up until the Mark VI came about.

it was actualy a fairly reliable gun and it was the main WW2 comando weapon (comando= SAS, paras RMC) so i thought it would b a good idea and a lee enfield isnt realy needed

perkins said:
i saw you on CBM yesterday you seemed prety good to me

Thanks, fwas my first time playing actually.

@Slawtering:
You still didnt answer me in any kind if you accept me or not^^

british uniforms worn by SAS were whatever colour the terain was (sand yellow, dark green, green, black (main one for the covert ops) they never wore blue of any colour

Actually, That is a common misconception. Covert fatigues are actually a dark blue. Because solid black is slightly darker than night and the shape stands out.  :smile:

Yeah mate you have me down as an engineer and i never said yes to that :razz: Rifleman/Commando is much more my thing. And i forgot to ask but i CAN do some training sessions with the trainiees if you want?!?!

id like to sign up on the assult squad note(do i pm slawterwing  for the full application)
sry if i misspelt ur name

shadow99 said:
id like to sign up on the assult squad note(do i pm slawterwing  for the full application)
sry if i misspelt ur name

Add me on steam (as Slawtering)

kaijui said:
Yeah mate you have me down as an engineer and i never said yes to that :razz: Rifleman/Commando is much more my thing. And i forgot to ask but i CAN do some training sessions with the trainiees if you want?!?!

Rightil change it now. BTW everyone there is positions/'jobs' in the first post.

Edit:
perkins said:
ive mannaged to get my MM working again so im moving back to my old regiment

So that means you are leaving the clan, if so you are not allowed back in.

Back
Top Bottom