Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha 2.75 1.1 GB

sorry this version is messed up redoing and will re-up as alpha 2.8
:oops:  I uploaded the wrong files :oops:

and I was wrong the changed time speed was from 25 to 5

anduril38 said:
There are two major issues with this version unfortunately:

1) The lag when waiting is still there; from testing it, it doesn't seem to have changed at all.

2) When using melee weapons and bows, there is no animation for both the player character/his units and the enemy units. They just don't move on screen then there is a message like it does when damage is dealt. Just no animation for fighting. Throwing knifes work though.

I thought I had fixed the lag mostly and when you reported what you found I checked and found my mistake I hope you enjoy the next version. sorry

The new combat animations no longer work back to native

1) The lag when waiting is still there; from testing it, it doesn't seem to have changed at all.

2) When using melee weapons and bows, there is no animation for both the player character/his units and the enemy units. They just don't move on screen then there is a message like it does when damage is dealt. Just no animation for fighting. Throwing knifes work though.

Banner

2uzqas2.jpg

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,293561.0.html][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2uzqas2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banner2

2ze9dz4.jpg

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,293561.0.html][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2ze9dz4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banner3

2qtl1z6.jpg

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,293561.0.html][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2qtl1z6.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Lor Dric said:
Alpha 2.75 1.1 GB

sorry this version is messed up redoing and will re-up as alpha 2.8
:oops:  I uploaded the wrong files :oops:

and I was wrong the changed time speed was from 25 to 5

anduril38 said:

I thought I had fixed the lag mostly and when you reported what you found I checked and found my mistake I hope you enjoy the next version. sorry

The new combat animations no longer work back to native

Don't worry about it :smile: it's great that you're keeping in touch with the testers which is what i appreciate.

Downloading this one now.

This is a considerable improvement. I can actually rest without it lagging loads! It's response time is far improved, and finally I think i can take time to enjoy the mod as it is.

Still a couple of issues, for example when buying enterprises they mention invalid items constantly, and sometimes you cannot leave the town after doing a task like recruiting troops or doing the guilds. However I found saving in the tavern and reloading can fix this.

anduril38 said:
Still a couple of issues, for example when buying enterprises they mention invalid items constantly, and sometimes you cannot leave the town after doing a task like recruiting troops or doing the guilds. However I found saving in the tavern and reloading can fix this.

More detail please.
Do you buy the warehouse first? then which button are you pushing buy land for an enterprise? or buy an enterprise?
what enterprise?
the only time I can get the invalid item is when trying to build a kiln for pottery, that is a known issue
I found the village enterprise thing isn't working right, as well as giving invalid item
I have yet to encounter the can't leave bug

mike56 said:
Very nice mod. I've just made a thread on my spanish forum: http://www.caballerosdecalradia.net/t3026-aen-empire-iii-the-campaign#54292

Hope you continue improving it!

Thank your community for the comments, I follow your forum best as I can with a translator

stuff listed after this will be in Alpha 2.9

Modified warrider logo

xqlw5j.jpg

Anyone else has the problem that once you are exhausted you can never remove it?
I am resting for 30 days in a town and it always tells me that I should get some serious rest.

Pizzaraider said:
Anyone else has the problem that once you are exhausted you can never remove it?
I am resting for 30 days in a town and it always tells me that I should get some serious rest.

Wow! Never encountered that!  How long did you go before you rested?  And how large is your party? Those two factors probably increase your needed resting time.

anduril38 said:
sometimes you cannot leave the town after doing a task like recruiting troops or doing the guilds. However I found saving in the tavern and reloading can fix this.

I've never encountered this problem.  Has anyone else?

Slayth said:
Pizzaraider said:

Wow! Never encountered that!  How long did you go before you rested?  And how large is your party? Those two factors probably increase your needed resting time.

I was going through the desert, I´d say it were about 36 hours, my Party size was 40, but I fired all my soldiers as I couldnt pay them for 30 days of idling around.

Pizzaraider said:
I was going through the desert, I´d say it were about 36 hours, my Party size was 40, but I fired all my soldiers as I couldnt pay them for 30 days of idling around.

out of curiosity are you using an old save game?
I thought we got rid of fatigue hassle a couple of versions ago. fatigue is still there but builds very slowly.
usually I go 3 to 5 days then rest until fully rested in a town, that takes about 2 or 3 daytime periods(morning, afternoon,etc...). at this time I am level 4 with 17 troops.

This needs to get solved before I continue the build, the next thing I want to do is get the new villages placed where they belong then get scenes in for them and a few new cities don't have scenes yet

All testers I need this checked out and reported on please

Lor Dric said:
Pizzaraider said:

out of curiosity are you using an old save game?
I thought we got rid of fatigue hassle a couple of versions ago. fatigue is still there but builds very slowly.
usually I go 3 to 5 days then rest until fully rested in a town, that takes about 2 or 3 daytime periods(morning, afternoon,etc...). at this time I am level 4 with 17 troops.

This needs to get solved before I continue the build, the next thing I want to do is get the new villages placed where they belong then get scenes in for them and a few new cities don't have scenes yet

All testers I need this checked out and reported on please

I didn´t use an old savegame, though I am currently testing a new save after reinstalling M&B and the wse workaround.
I´ll edit this post when I can give proper feedback

Edit: New Tester Character: Took me 13 days without any rest to get exhausted, with wandering skill checks every 4 days, first one was succes, second one critical failure, third on failure--->"your party is exhausting itself"
Went to town, rested for 10 days, still tired.
25 days of rest, still tired
Are the skillchecks supposed to be that rare? (4-5 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom