[S/WB]Empire III The Campaign old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gsanders said:
The Dark Robin said:
Holy **** what if you could fly? Perhaps you could ask lumos for his Eagle code?

I didn't know there was already flying made, although its a much needed thing.
  I'd like to see flying, was going to modify the death cam movement otherwise.

----
  merging/editing scripts for diplomacy and rigale.  Didn't add the new Rigale functions just fixing what is already in Empires.
  Did add some very minor Diplomacy 4.3 tweaks.

---
Friday evening:
  haven't touched code for Empires this week, did release an improved Rigale an hour ago.
  Should be able to tackle many compile warnings next week, now that Rigale doesn't need the same level of babysitting.
  improved stability a little, will improve it more Monday-Tuesday and port the successful changes here.

Probably bring some code offerings to Perisno from Rigale once it stops trapping people in town :wink:
  but all that is a next week problem.
  loved that flying carpet...

- GS

Great to see your progress

This mod looks very interesting.  I see some people asking for a copy of it, so I assume it isn't available for download yet? 

I'll put in my request for a copy, also.

links sent

Rom troop tree still need to rename and equip troops

ravuhf.jpg

I'm assuming, since you have beta testers (thanks for the download), that you want bug reports?  If this has been mentioned, please forgive, I admit to not reading all 20+ pages.

Every time I go into battle, I lose my messages in the bottom left of the screen and they stay lost.  I restart the game and they are back. 

sidhos said:
I'm assuming, since you have beta testers (thanks for the download), that you want bug reports?  If this has been mentioned, please forgive, I admit to not reading all 20+ pages.

Every time I go into battle, I lose my messages in the bottom left of the screen and they stay lost.  I restart the game and they are back.

noted. Haven't noticed this because I have that shut off in my game

Lor Dric said:
sidhos said:

Is there a key that toggles it off and on?  I looked in options and couldn't find one.

sidhos said:
Lor Dric said:
sidhos said:

Is there a key that toggles it off and on?  I looked in options and couldn't find one.

it is under options

a43mvk.jpg

Lor Dric said:
sidhos said:
Lor Dric said:
sidhos said:

it is under options

a43mvk.jpg

Next time it happens, I'll try toggling those off and on again.  But I'm losing everything in that lower left corner after a battle.  For example, I'm not seeing my messages when my men are getting tired and need to rest, whether I fail or succeed with the bard song, etc.

those settings are for the battle screen only

never have had that problem since I switched to a 64 bit system, and the trade error got fixed

poll had 21 votes 19 for 2 against adding the fantasy mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom