[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbe said:
How can I disable the custom camera for battles? I use the arrow keys as my movement keys

Like wise.  I won't play it unless I can use the arrow keys.

I thought I really messed up the install when the camera was moving around like that.

Please to be changing.
I was really looking forward to the mod after reading the description.

Chicken Bug said:
Jimbe said:
How can I disable the custom camera for battles? I use the arrow keys as my movement keys

Like wise.  I won't play it unless I can use the arrow keys.

I thought I really messed up the install when the camera was moving around like that.

Please to be changing.
I was really looking forward to the mod after reading the description.
If you camp, take an action and then you can change the camera keys there. I just changed mine to some keys i dont use like { and +

Hello everyone.
After finding multiple bugs I have decided to launch the next version with many of these bugs fixed.
In order to minimize the amount of bugs throw the day Friday (next week)
Unfortunately the game save for version 1.6 will not be compatible ... Sorry. :oops:
Wait a bit.
Also fix it many of the scenes. I am informed that they have some problems with them.
Plus some other features.

hola a todos.
Despues de encontrar multiples bugs he decidido lanzar la siguiente version con muchos de esos bugs arreglados.
Para poder minimizar la cantidad de bugs lanzare el dia viernes (de la semana que viene)
Lamentablemente el save game de version 1.6 no sera compatible... Lo siento.
Esperadme un poco.
Tambien arreglare muchas de las escenas. Que segun me informan tienen algunos problemas con ellas.
Ademas de algunas otras caracteristicas.

Nice one dude i really like this mod and all the components come together for a really nice playign environment. I was wondering if you would be able to add the extra lords that one of the other modders made? It would be nice to get them in to make the game more interesting :smile:

Thanks again, love the mod :smile:

Hi you all !! I´m new to this forum and new to game ( I just bought it 4 days ago), and I´m loving it so much..

About this MOD ... wow !!!! It contains so much usefull things (scripts, characteristics and options) that they should be released within official updates, many of them eligible by user ( I mean user could decide whether to use some new things or not by ticking options in menu).

Anyway, this mod is so good that it is like an official expansion :smile:

Everthen said:
Hi you all !! I´m new to this forum and new to game ( I just bought it 4 days ago), and I´m loving it so much..

About this MOD ... wow !!!! It contains so much usefull things (scripts, characteristics and options) that they should be released within official updates, many of them eligible by user ( I mean user could decide whether to use some new things or not by ticking options in menu).

Anyway, this mod is so good that it is like an official expansion :smile:

If you think this is awesome, wait until next summer.

the Warband expansion is still quite new so the modding hasn't fully begun yet, but mods for this game are truly *massive* (go to the pre-warband forum and have a look at the Hegemony mod being worked on, or Europe 1200 on this forum).

After a while you'll soon probably look at warband itself as a basis for the mods :razz:

A very mod friendly game with an amazing modding community, and I for one very much look forward to updates on this mod.

hi, in your troop i think u forget about rhodok veteran spearman, sarranid veteran master archer, sar mamluke horse archer (they have 0 proficients archer, dont have power draw, horse archer) and some troop about their proficients and their skill. I have an idea for the last troop.
i set more profic and more skill for last troop. i dont remember but maybe more 18 skill for infantry (5*3 for primary skill and 3 for secondary skill) and 13 for cavalry, 8 for archer
i edit more their proficients for u'r mod. It work good with u'r mod and i hop u have a look at it ^^
i think it balance and have a strong army with each faction (nord with strong infantry, rhodok mix spear and crossbow, swadia and khergit strong in cavalry, sarranid and vaegir mix bow, infantry and cavalry)
dont care about 4 npc in last test, they just only for my single game :grin:
i always have a big trouble with them in battle map, battle size 300, but with my last merc archer (100 men :grin:), they are nothing :grin:
but when vs with a lot of knight like swadia and khergit , my army take a big unclosus and die
That file here troop.txt and partytemplate.txt (help u'r lord have a last solider)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ysydffx0clnir8s
p/s. i delete last archer of nord, veagir, sarranid and some thing because u have a same troop at that tier

Good idea. Maybe I can add 10Lords for each faction. I've been thinking about adding some NPC (companions) or perhaps use that mod that lets you add ... I should ask.

The V1.7 is delayed a week to more thoroughly review potential Bugs.
The scenes change again.
The cities will have an extra wall. The castle stairs extras.
Again there will be two versions of 1.7. A version with Motomataru formations. Another with Foxyman formations.

Sorry for the delay of release.

I need someone to make me banner for the mod.

Again: Sorry for the delay :oops:.
In compensation I'd like to share a map I made:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=131564.new#new

See ya!

leandrojas_ said:
Good idea. Maybe I can add 10Lords for each faction. I've been thinking about adding some NPC (companions) or perhaps use that mod that lets you add ... I should ask.

The V1.7 is delayed a week to more thoroughly review potential Bugs.
The scenes change again.
The cities will have an extra wall. The castle stairs extras.
Again there will be two versions of 1.7. A version with Motomataru formations. Another with Foxyman formations.

Sorry for the delay of release.

I need someone to make me banner for the mod.

Again: Sorry for the delay :oops:.
In compensation I'd like to share a map I made:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=131564.new#new

See ya!

Please don't use that companion mod!

That guy made the most cliche fantasy overpowered immersion wrecking companions he could. If you dig fantasy, orcs and cliche stories of saucy sword maidens with mysterious weaponry and backgrounds, that mod is for you, if you'd rather cut your eyes out with a blunt knife, make some companions of your own.

More companions would be awesome though, just not those :razz:

Hey, i downloaded your addon (well done btw)
and my problem is, that i get no massages in game, like your reknown has increased or in combat when i kill enemys, there is no massage...
i dont know how i get it back... i reinstalled the mod, but it doesnt help

What add-on?
The map? The map is not an add-on. It's just a map. Want to turn it into an add-on?
I have no problem doing so.
---------
Add more companions. Not many. I will not use this mod that you mean.
Add my own companions. Not many, as I said.
---------
Version 1.7 of the delay a bit longer due to the new version of Warband.

Instead let me share this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=132920

A great release, downloaded and playing it now. I wondered if anyone has tried Polished landscapes with this release? just wondered if the modified loacations caused any problems.  :grin:

If there will be. I found about 7 errors in the mod. And four in the scenes. None of these errors, which will be arranged, adversely affect the savegame. In this version.
Summary: savegame of V1.7 is compatible with the V1.71 savegame
V1.71: soon.

The reduction in the skill level of any weapon that is not used for a few days seems a bit harsh, day 28 and I was travelling around trading to make some money, and the skill of 114 with a sword drops by 2, and the crossbow by 1 just travelling to two or three towns. Is there a tweak anywhere to stop this or lengthen he time before a penalty?
I suspect this is a part of custom commander. I usually do quests in the early part of the game, (I have not imported any character), and this tends to stop me doing anythin that takes time to complete.
Many thanks for all your efforts Leandrojas, a great merge/mod.

is it normal to have on start these attributes:
STR 14
AGI 13
INT 17
CHA 18
I've just created a character,level 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom