In Progress Assigning troops siege weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9.34269
Platform
PS4
Game mode
Campaign
Summary: Hello, I play Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord on PS4 and I've been loving the game so far, but I've run into the problem where I attack a castle or town and I'm unable to assign units to siege weapons. Without them my men get slaughtered before they even reach the enemy.

If I'm lucky my troops will randomly use siege weapons when I use auto command. I've spent a lot of time and money having all of my 200+ troops become top tier to only have them killed trying to climb a ladder as they scale a wall.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Sadly we don't have a feature that functions in assigning individual units to siege weapons. We are however willing to investigate the issue but we need the map name. On which settlement were you experiencing this issue?

Sadly we don't have a feature that functions in assigning individual units to siege weapons. We are however willing to investigate the issue but we need the map name. On which settlement were you experiencing this issue?
Thank you for the reply.

I'm not a programmer but I have to say I'm both surprised and disappointed that assigning troops siege weapons was overlooked. I mean sieges is a major part of the game and something like that would be extremely useful.

I'm going to say this would happen on every map since there's no function to address the issue, but I was attacking Seonon.

You're welcome and thank you for your assistance. I'm not trying to bash the game. I totally love it, it's incredible. I just think something as simple as being able to assign troops siege weapons would greatly increase the game's playability.

Back
Top Bottom