[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the author or someone please upload the latest version and all the succeeding versions of this mod on mbrepository and make it a full time subforum ?

...Awesome culmination of mods ....Thumbs Up !!!!

Also can it be possible to increase the number of recruits via both constable and castle/town recruitment ?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Where is the original download? :S The files i've downloaded seem to missing most of the stuff. Which makes me think they are patches and i must be missing something D:

Unless it isnt modular? There are no installation instructions :/

Is it just me or does the player character start off stupidly overpowered... I was level one with 15 strength, 14 agility, 12 intelligence and 13 charisma.

I would like to play this more... but it just feel pointless when my character has started with stupid stats.

Also, the sky started going crazy until I alt tabbed at one point, and horses feel overly fast... also combat feels faster and it's only on a normal speed.

And even though I can turn them off, the addition of a minimap and healthbars seems monumentally unpleasant.

Social-Pariah said:
Is it just me or does the player character start off stupidly overpowered... I was level one with 15 strength, 14 agility, 12 intelligence and 13 charisma.

I would like to play this more... but it just feel pointless when my character has started with stupid stats.

Also, the sky started going crazy until I alt tabbed at one point, and horses feel overly fast... also combat feels faster and it's only on a normal speed.

And even though I can turn them off, the addition of a minimap and healthbars seems monumentally unpleasant.
Assuming you did not import a character then I would suspect something is wrong. I have not had a character generated with stats like that, nor had problems with the sky. The game is fast but you could take it off normal and slow it down a bit, but I think it is meant for fairly experienced players. Try reloading again and see if the character generated is a bit more normal. The mini map and health bars are a matter of opinion, I myself do not like playing native anymore, especially without the mini map, but then that is just me  :grin:

This mod is my favourite !!! I hope you can fix some of those bugs, specially those about castles, ladders and that stuff.

I just recommend this mod to everyone !

And.. looking forward to see medic units in towns !! I'd wish to get them for next update :wink:

Just for info, I just sieged Pravin and the soldiers got stuck as they turned left at the top of the siege ladders, they advanced about 10 paces then up the short steps but they could not got onto the top. Those that turned right were OK.

I won by directing the main force by commands.

Thank you all for your interest. I have read all your questions, suegerencias and others.
I thank you for your interest.
There will be a recruiting system in castles and cities in the 1.75 version that I launch on Friday.
Besides many other things fixed.

For all those who had problems with the sieges in here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,132920.0.html
How to install this mod is very easy.
The "base" is the version 1.7 and then there are the patches.
The patches are installed on their homologous sub-vercion.
1.71 whitout ranks form (also in future versions) on version 1.17 without form ranks.
With form ranks (also in future versions) on to form ranks

Yozzo Thanks for the interest. Thanks everyone!
On Friday, the 1.75 version will have many arrangements.
I am also trying (so far unsuccessfully) to add the ranks by foxyman form. In fact if I can add but there are some bugs that still can not get afford. But if they work wonderfully. (Except, as I said, the bugs that bother battle ... but do not affect the battle)

See ya!

great mod, when you update you should have something like :
Mod download: link (download this first)
Patch with ranks: link
Patch without ranks: link
it took me like 5 mins toi figure out how to download the mod because nothing told me to download that one file, so you should let people know you must download that file always.
hope the next patch add something else amazing.

Awesome Leandrojas......Cant wait for 1.75...Also please please post the mod on mbrepository taleworld....some of us are behind proxy firewalls...and cannot download from mediafire....thanks a ton....:smile:

I have a HUGE problem here guys. Whenever I try to launch the game with this seemingly awesome mod, it crashes! :cry: I'm getting an RGL Error saying a certain texture is missing: Banners_Bandit.dds.
I tried to fix it by copying another banner texture and renaming it but then some armor where missing: Archer_vest_Persian. I really really really want to play this mod so please help me. I should also note that this is not the case with native or other mods and I have already tried a new install with the latest patch.

Thanks in advance.

can you also fix the camera? i wanna kill myself everytime i siege a castle and die in a bad spot because then i cant even view the battles properly. the up down left right is ok but i cant even move the mouse to look around. p.s. sieging dhirim and some men spawne in the wall so after like 30 mins of fighting i have to restart and cheat to take the castle cuz i know i ould have won the siege
and gameer make sure you download the file thats 170 mbs its the 3rd one

Fixed.
Dhirim also, I think, that this fixed. If problems still continues to tell me.

Right now I'm uploading the version 1.75. With many bugs fixed and several new things.

As a high reputation need to bet large amounts in tournaments. Among others.

See ya. :grin:

Yes it works great up to now. I did try a save game from 1.71 which gave me a laugh. It loaded with some script errors, and when I entered my castle I was merged with my horse  :grin:

Anyway, as you will gather, I can confirm it does not work with a save game.

A great game Leandrojas, many thanks for all your efforts, I could not go back now, really hooked, the merge of mods plus your own additions make it a perfect mod for me  :cool: .

Thanks!
Suggestions, report bugs and others are always welcome.
And the compliments are always welcome. Hahaha.

Do not mention? The save game is not compatible due to the huge number of new features and fixes.

You must not forget to export and import your character and your companions.

Player stats are now lower than previous versions. It plays well with those stats? That regular troops are now quite strong. I'm pretty good in the fight but maybe not all have the same fate.

Again: Thanks for playing this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom