[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice mod. My favorite so far.
The only thing that I don't like is battle continuation. I like to be on the front line and I rarely survive long battles.
I gave up last night. I joined an army of 1000 nords attacking a castle defended by 800 vaegirs. i died after 10 minutes and had to wait about an hour for the battle to be over. The only solution I could see was to retreat but when you die near ennemie it won't let you AND you lose reputation with other lords.
Is there a way around that?

Hi

Thank you so much leandrojas_ for this currently definitv best Warband mod. It is the first real mod with big changes but without useless pseudo stuff that you can add yourself like ****ty music, ugly banners and so on. (I have done this  :lol:).
My personal wishs are that you implement Rigale World and Puzzle games 7 in 1 (if they are finished) into your mod and I like the new faction but another new faction would be perfect.
I like how much scripts you have used and I will thank you again and I wish you endless luck and I count the seconds to your next release, damn you are awesome El Arte de la Modding!

Deer Greetz

Bom trabalho, de todos os mods que ja joguei esse e' definitivamente o mais interessante e divertido.

Keep it coming Leandro, we love it!

---------------------------------------
[Copy and paste a wise quote here. I will look smarter]

Thanks for the excellent mod! I got some questions though:

1) the troop tree doesn't show the new troops that were added, e.g. pikemen, master hurcarl etc, did I miss any installation file or is it just missing?
2) early game is a lot of harder now, with stacks 20+bandits roaming around. Also melee is a lot harder, I often get hit and lose a lot of hit points but don't see my guy being hit by a weapon, is that the infamous shield bash issue?

davi23 said:

1) the troop tree doesn't show the new troops that were added, e.g. pikemen, master hurcarl etc, did I miss any installation file or is it just missing?
2) early game is a lot of harder now, with stacks 20+bandits roaming around. Also melee is a lot harder, I often get hit and lose a lot of hit points but don't see my guy being hit by a weapon, is that the infamous shield bash issue?

1) I can't help you there, they work for me.

2)a) Yup, there are a few more bandits in this mod. b) Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the AI spamming shield bash.

This is one of my favorite mods, but it has it's fair share of problems.

olliewilliams01 said:
davi23 said:

1) I can't help you there, they work for me.

2)a) Yup, there are a few more bandits in this mod. b) Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the AI spamming shield bash.

This is one of my favorite mods, but it has it's fair share of problems.

Actually pikemen shows up on my troop tree, but other new troops still don't e.g. swadian pikemen, so it's still broken for me :sad:. Also, the upper body for the ranger warden is invisible.

Thanks! I installed the 1.750001 patch, I'll see if that helps with the shield bash spam. Fighting bandits is still not easy, the ranged troops seem to have higher accuracy compared to native, every time I fight a group of bandits I get 5+ mid-level troops killed even with a lv-5 surgery Jeremus in my party.

that is what happens when you fight forest bandits :
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/unledwon.jpg/
:sad: :sad:
A looter wearing no armor takes three hits with my spear to die !!! :shock: :shock:!!!

This is an excellent mod!

I only got a few issues with it:

Minor:
Tournaments give too much money

Annoying:
If the battle continues after getting knocked out and you want to retreat... Well you can't when there are enemies nearby. Please disable that, it's so annoying if a fight is very long.

Offensive sieges are quite hard, let the attackers have more men spawned.

Hello
The mod still has a lot to come out. And that is because I am redesigning all about the siege. Making it harder and immersive.
I hope soon to end.

I'm trying to get the Ctrl multiple hits along with the "Z" Horse whistle hotkeys to work with Floris extended. It already has some features of this mod but not all. What part of the .txt files would I need to copy over to make this work without breaking any existing features in Floris? I'm totally new at this so I'm sorry if what I'm asking is impossible/not allowed by the modmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom