[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
leandrojas_:
Would it be possible for you to post just your merge of Custom Commander and Diplomacy as a seperate mod?
You are the only person, besides Bismarck (Open Source Project) who has done it.

I had a look myself as OSP is slightly outdated atm and just don't think I'll figure it out without a tutorial.

hmm every time i try to run this i get an error message saying that couldnt get a mesh : something about a yellow leaf. what am i supposed to do?

ok, this never happened before, I have no idea why it started, but when I use formations as soon as i tell my men to hold a position (with the command marker, you know the thing where you hold F1) that unit starts running away. Sometimes they'll just do it randomly. whats the deal? how do I fix it? Every battle now I just have to tell my men to charge (to break up formations) and then use native commands....

That bug is related to momotaru formation , ive tried this game without the formation packs which is a drawback but at least you can move them easier . The only "workaround" i found was to order my troops to follow me and then making them hold position trough the f1 menu where i stand and then advancing 10 pace at a time .

Not that i know of but i havent looked too much into it , i just avoid anything with it included . Hopefully when 1.8 comes out the same options will be given to use formation pack or not or even better a fix included :smile:

I'm sorry to do this to yall, I know I jump every time i see that there's a new response to this thread, but I was just wondering if this mod is... god forbid...... dead? I mean its been a while since any kind of update.

I don't know if the mod is alive, but I'm here to ask permission to use it in my Mod.
I am using Floris Exp Mod Pack source and it include this, so I need to get permissions.

May i use it?

I tried going through all the posts to find out, but I either missed it or something, but can you use other troop trees with this mod? I LOVE everything that you have done with the mod but would like the 81 or 95 troop tree mod added to it.

Has anyone tried it?

Edit: Okay, I copied the Mod and made a new one using the new troops from the 81 new units mod, and suddenly my beginning character is lvl 27 every time. Was this intentional?

No ive had this sort of bug as well something went wrong , in my attempt my first weapon was a polearm and i had to kill the merchant and could not get out .

As far as i know you'd have to look in the troop.txt figure out which unit you want / dont and manualy remove the lines, it might work but i havent tried myself i just used floris expended pack and im happy with the troops.

The Floris Mod pack (extended) keeps crashing the game and has some of the armors to show up invisible (so I become a floating head). I was hoping to a use a simpler mod with the items I really wanted.

olliewilliams01 said:
cool, whats your mod? and are you talking about the whole thing or just the custom scenes?
Bandits Rule Calradia(it's in my signature)
it adds 6 bandit factions, bandit camps, the remains of the old empire and two fanatic factions.

Ikaguia said:
I don't know if the mod is alive, but I'm here to ask permission to use it in my Mod.
I am using Floris Exp Mod Pack source and it include this, so I need to get permissions.

May i use it?

Sure. Use it mod.
... give credit somewere...

... i am working... i don't have many time...
I think soon release a new vercion. I think...

leandrojas_ said:
Ikaguia said:

May i use it?

Sure. Use it mod.
... give credit somewere...

... i am working... i don't have many time...
I think soon release a new vercion. I think...

HE SPEAKS! HOORAHH!

alright, I can wait, just wanted to know if I should lose hope yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom