[S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

Troops - Wages and upgrade cost, do you like it?

• Yes, guard it

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • I like wages system, but i like less upgrade cost

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I like less wages and upgrade cost

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I want most cost for wages and upgrade

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great preview. If you want to experience Britain in the Dark Ages
and can't be bothered to start up the DeLorean this is the second best  :smile:

Verbeek said:
You and Adorno will make a smashing mod.
Yes, perhaps we should announce that I've officially teamed up with Idibil, making scenes  :smile:

PRESENTATION: DUIN BAITTE (PICTISH FORT)

Duin Baitte, do for Brytenwalda by Adorno, was import pictish fort located in the area of actual Dun Beath, where archaeologists have found more than fifty possible remains of broch.

A Broch is an Iron Age drystone hollow-walled structure of a type found only in Scotland. There isn´t agreement among archaeologists about the date of creation, but more realistic data located between the second century BC and first century AC

To present this nice scene that Adorno has been recreated in detail, We move you to a reused broch by the Picts in the seventh century, and we have created a story.

An important note is that we have used basic Warband units, that we use for the initial testing stage, but We wait show in the next previews put units mod  :grin:.

image-8942_4C12292A.jpg

Aetheling Eormenred say:

Picts are strangers. Young people paint their bodies and delivered to the war before returning to their homes and to integrate into society.
The sisters choose wives for their brothers, and children inherit through their mothers.
Their villages are dirty, and they are hidden between the high peaks and dense forests that populate the land.

It was anno domini 616. We, a young warband of jutes, little could we imagine what would happen ...

Aetheling Eormenred say:

We had several days' march, when we saw a village around a strange construction. Today, I know that this strange construction was a fortress built by the ancients, a Broch, and the Picts had recovered his ruins and built their homes under their protection.

We smiled and applauded, there was booty, cattle and women.

etrosqbroch35.jpg

Aetheling Eormenred say:

The doors were open, they are not waiting for us. We howling like wolves. We prepare our spears and swords, we gathered our coats and ran, happy with the easy battle.
We were young, passionate, and we were anxious to show our worth. What would you have done?

etrosqbroch25.jpg

Aetheling Eormenred say:

But they... are waiting us

etrosqbroch21.jpg

etrosqbroch11.jpg

Aetheling Eormenred say:

My men was kill...

etrosqbroch15.jpg

etrosqbroch17.jpg

Aetheling Eormenred say:

Only i survived. They knew who I was...
And they send me with his queen. Then, they change me for a lot of coins that my Father, king of Centware, gladly paid when he was sent my ear.

Hear me! You must forget the Picts.

etrosqbroch40.jpg

We are looking for 5 beta tester help. We want begin closed beta at 18 june, if you wish join to Brytenwalda Team (Adorno, Motomataru, Kolba and me) in it send pm me.

Present for Beta Tester: They will can put (if they wish) his face to one Lord (faction they chosse) by tester, and they will be in credits of Brytenwalda.

Some sigs, for the fans. Grab one and get advertising!

=

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106886.0.html][IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/Skipman/Bryt2-2.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

=
Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106886.0.html][IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/Skipman/BrytRes-2.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

Adorno great stuff as always , that battle looks dam nice in your scene . Idibil can't wait for you to finish your mod , good job on making this scenes alive ^^ , makes us to want it badly :smile:

Devilsephi said:
Adorno great stuff as always , that battle looks dam nice in your scene . Idibil can't wait for you to finish your mod , good job on making this scenes alive ^^ , makes us to want it badly :smile:

Lol, and i improved my english day to day  :grin:

Thanks you Devilsephi, your post encourage (i wait is use well this word) us to continue working  :grin:
Like said Adorno, if you wish join to closed beta 18 of june, we have 1 place yet free.

@Adorno
Congrats for Denmark victory yesterday  :grin:

I might haven't posted so much in here, but if you need one to test the sceens, I'll be happy to help :smile: Adorno helped me into the world of sceen making :smile:

DamHove said:
... Adorno helped me into the world of scene making :smile:
Really? I did a good deed  :smile:

It would actually be nice with someone to test the scenes. I often make new - more or less - strange ways of besieging,
and although I test the scenes a lot there can always be surprises and things I haven't thought of.

Here's a sneak preview of a new scene, so don't tell Idibil
2r2awko.jpg

(notice: still native troops)

No worries, I wont tell :wink: But if you need me as a sceentester, then I'll be happy to help :smile:

Ok, welcome Damhove, you are in Adorno desing team  :grin:
I will send to you this friday beta version for your test.

I avise, scenes are incredible, and I've been testing three today and i have spend more time look and walk that detecting errors  :grin:

Adorno said:
Here's a sneak preview of a new scene, so don't tell Idibil

Lol, i go look for story  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom