[S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

Troops - Wages and upgrade cost, do you like it?

• Yes, guard it

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • I like wages system, but i like less upgrade cost

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I like less wages and upgrade cost

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I want most cost for wages and upgrade

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure i would like to beta test , but to be honest don't think i would make a good tester , or maybe ( never beta tested anything before so ^^ ) .

Idibil , don't worry , my english wasn't better at the begining and still not the best :p <---- french , like my teacher told me always , read with your brain and not only with your eyes :smile:

Wish they added such scenes in native ^^

Don't worry about English, some people get anal about it but I think its very easy to communicate with people with only a bit of language (and you guys are well ahead of that).

Also don't worry about beta testing, all you have to do is play the game and report when a bug crops up!

Yeah, if I knew half as much old english as you and a quarter as much spanish (yeah, i studied it at school and now I know how to order beer) I would be a happy man! Either way, eventhough some word might be wrong, your english is perfectly understandable.
Su inglés es bastante bueno!

Thanks you!  :grin:

-----------------

Today (this afternoon), we begin closed beta.

Soon, Brytenwalda in your home. Are you ready for be a Warlord? or do you allow others conquer your people steal your cattle and kidnap your women?  :twisted:

I really like the idea of the mod. I just have two questions.

-When do you think it will be ready?

-What will the layout of the map look like? I've seen you uploaded a screen shot of it, but it doesn't show up.

MarkusTheManslayer said:
-What will the layout of the map look like? I've seen you uploaded a screen shot of it, but it doesn't show up.
It's a complete map of the British Isles (incl. Scotland and Ireland) with historically correct names for towns/castles/villages in the year 632.

Well...to be extremely Swedish I have to mention one of THE most heard proverbs in Sweden: He who's awaiting something good, never waits to long. (Freely translated by me). Still....to quote Monty Python: "Get on with it!" :wink:
Actually, I've been impatiently awaiting this the whole day (and since all the footy games today have been rubbish, it's been a LONG day).

A_Rude_Gesture said:
Actually, I've been impatiently awaiting this the whole day (and since all the footy games today have been rubbish, it's been a LONG day).
yea so true , im still waiting and praying i can test it before i go to sleep hehe

Finnaly, i get it. Brytenwalda beta is ready  :grin:

We had only a problem, it is 722 mb. I am doing a .rar and up to server, it take 2 or 3 hours.
I go to sleep, I leave processing, tomorrow early (10:00?) i send you download adress.

Sorry for the delay, but i had a last minute problem.

Adorno, you need download new version also.

Devilsephi said:
Yea yea , you were watching football instead working on it , tell the truth :p  :twisted:

( no problem :smile: )

lol  :roll:

MarkusTheManslayer said:

-Brytenwalda will be ready when we finish to fix errors
-I want put features, new map picture, credits, etc... I wait do it is weekend.

Great great , going to sleep now .

btw what did you put in your mod to be 722 mb big ?????? ( ziped or unziped ? ) :smile:

serious question 1.113 or 1.124 version ?

Idibil said:
Finnaly, i get it. Brytenwalda beta is ready  :grin:

We had only a problem, it is 722 mb. I am doing a .rar and up to server, it take 2 or 3 hours.
I go to sleep, I leave processing, tomorrow early (10:00?) i send you download adress.

Sorry for the delay, but i had a last minute problem.

Adorno, you need download new version also.

Devilsephi said:
Yea yea , you were watching football instead working on it , tell the truth :p  :twisted:

( no problem :smile: )

lol  :roll:

MarkusTheManslayer said:

-Brytenwalda will be ready when we finish to fix errors
-I want put features, new map picture, credits, etc... I wait do it is weekend.

So you won't release it 'till its finished and bug free? I like that. And since there is going to be over 290 locations in the mod, I wish to make a suggestion. Can you narrow down prosperity messages to only your faction's/your own fiefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom