Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

JakWyte said:
Hello all, I am still new too NW but am interested in joining a regiment. I havn't been in any regiments before, and I am 17 years old. With this being my first regiment, would only ask that it is preferably NA. However will accept first response. Add me on steam if interested. Steam name: JakWyte
added you, welcome to 63e!

Click the Picture for our FSE Thread​

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne EU/NA

The 63eme regiment is a regiment who has been around for quite a long time. We are very passionate about our members, community,  and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training, we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a new recruit.

Want To Apply?

Join us at our TeamSpeak channel @ ts22.gameservers.com:9220
Visit our website @ www.63eregiment.enjin.com

Contact Information​

Please Contact the Following People On Steam For Further Information​

[63e] Colonel Karth
CluelessWill
or Ryner-63e​

I am colonel Linux and I run the 7th (Royal Fusiliers) Regiment Of Foot
At the moment we are small but we strive to be the best and most disciplined and historically accurate regiment out there.
Sorry about there being no image adding one isn't as easy as I thought
Teamspeak 3 IP=82.9.124.18 Password= bacon
We have a 30 slot game server and a 100 hundred slot teamspeak server for us all to use as well
Web adress=http://7thregimentoffoot.enjin.com/                                    pretty emty website at the moment sorry about that, Im not as tech savy as I used to be
Or finally add me on steam:[109th]1stRHASapperwilliams

Hey guys and welcome to the 181st Recruitment page
so here's the deal
We began this regiment days ago we currently have 17 members and are growing any one who is 14 and older is welcome to join we are looking for mature players Eu and Na are welcome
we do daily events at the moment we are still deciding what class to go as but until we get 20 we willplay what is needed so only 3 to go!
Teamspeak:
92.246.21.140:12007

Ranks:
Captain= Cpt
lieutenant= Lt
Ensign=Ens
SergeantMajor= SjtM
Staff Sergeant = SSgt
Sergeant= Sjt
Corporal= Cpl
Lance Corporal= LCpl
Private First Class= Pfc
Private= Pvt
Cadet= Cdt

1st in Command:
Dobby

we are a great bunch ready for action on the battlefield if you are interested add [181st] Dobby on steam

010.gif

E73FBF3B84247E3BB9E103026090E9E5E3607C85

Um I hope this is the right place. Anyways I am a college student looking for a regiment. I am in NA. I want to join a regiment for the team experience and linebattles seem awesome! Also I hope to get some good training out of being a regiment, practice on my aim and my bayonet skills (which are horrid). As a college student I cant devote my life to the regiment but I do currently love to play Napoleonic wars when ever I have time. I guess any interested regiments will post here?

jakedasnake said:
Um I hope this is the right place. Anyways I am a college student looking for a regiment. I am in NA. I want to join a regiment for the team experience and linebattles seem awesome! Also I hope to get some good training out of being a regiment, practice on my aim and my bayonet skills (which are horrid). As a college student I cant devote my life to the regiment but I do currently love to play Napoleonic wars when ever I have time. I guess any interested regiments will post here?

Hey Jake, take a look!  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223264.msg5354965.html#msg5354965

Feel free to add one of the "Recruiting Liaisons" on the forum topic if you need help. Best wishes in finding a regiment!

I appreciate that, but I saw you guys are EU/NA and the time of the linebattles I am just getting out of class. Sorry, although I did get excited when I saw Prussians, they are my favorite!

jakedasnake said:

Pm'd

jakedasnake said:
I appreciate that, but I saw you guys are EU/NA and the time of the linebattles I am just getting out of class. Sorry, although I did get excited when I saw Prussians, they are my favorite!

Understandable! Well, if you happen to find time and are looking to pub with a regiment, feel free to add them nonetheless! You seem like a cool person, and would fit in well. Again, best wishes finding a regiment!

Hey folks,

I'm a 21 year old male, looking for a regiment. I can do both EU and NA due to the nature of my work, and I am looking specifically for a cav regiment. Big thing, probably, is that I don't have a mic. Well, really, it's because I can't speak at all, but I don't have a mic either. Still, hoping that someone might be able to fit me into their regiment. :grin:

Kuran208 said:
Hey folks,

I'm a 21 year old male, looking for a regiment. I can do both EU and NA due to ze nature of my work, and I am looking specifically for a cav regiment. Big thing, probably, is that I don't have a mic. Well, really, it's because I can't speak at all, but I don't have a mic either. Still, hoping that someone might be able to fit me into their regiment. :grin:
Referred you

Beardy (DimbleDork) said:
Hey there, 17 year old looking for a new regiment EU. I've got a fair amount of experience and I'm not too shabby with a bayonet.

Pmed

xcswmo.png

About us

We are a Prussian Life Guard Infantry Regiment. Our goal is to provide a fun entertaining experience that will appeal to
seasoned players and newcomers alike.
In the 9th Life Guard Infantry members will likely make friends with not just other regimental
members but also members of other regiment for the army is rather a large social community.

Our goal as a regiment is to be able to be a driving force in line battles every Linebattle. Our goal
during linebattles is to smash opponents with Thundering  Musket volleys and skilled use of Steel as
well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.

We also strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course wont be let to get in the way of having fun but we will
need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles. A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more
enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.

fo15pu.png

STILL WORK IN PROGRESS

Media

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.​

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

qHwOnUp.png

j1JkOkp.png

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :grin:

aQDDpXV.png
Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
IIte Sunday Linebattle- Sunday 8:00 EST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

UEbzMBm.png

hFKNQ5J.jpg

ZbAj001.png
[size=11pt]If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam, submit the application below, or apply here!
76561198032362769.png

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

[size=12pt]Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.
Thank you to Quantum Impulse Gaming for their really great and cheap server! Feel free to hop on and play with us.
2tes_Official_Server

b6aali.png

About us

We are a Prussian Life Guard Infantry Regiment. Our goal is to provide a fun entertaining experience that will appeal to
seasoned players and newcomers alike.
In the 9th Life Guard Infantry members will likely make friends with not just other regimental
members but also members of other regiment for the army is rather a large social community.

Our goal as a regiment is to be able to be a driving force in line battles every Linebattle. Our goal
during linebattles is to smash opponents with Thundering  Musket volleys and skilled use of Steel as
well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.

We also strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course wont be let to get in the way of having fun but we will
need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles. A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more
enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.

jfx4xk.png

Ranks of the Royal Prussian Army.

--------- Officers ----------

18 - Oberst [Obrst]
17 - Oberst Leutenant [ObrstLt]
16 - Major [Maj]
15 - Stabs Hauptman [StbsHptm]

-------- S. Officers --------

14 - Hauptman [Hptm]
13 - Obers Leutenant [ObrLt]
12 - Leutenant [Lt]
11 - Ober Fahnrich [ObrFanhr]

----------- Nco's -----------

10 - Fahnrich [Fanhr]
9 - Offizier Anwarter [OfzAntr]
8 - Ober Feldwebel [ObrFw]
7 - Feldwebel [Fw]
6 - Stabs Unteroffizer[StbOffz]
5 - Unteroffizier [Uffz]

----------- Enlisted -----------

4 - Ober Gefreiter [ObrGefr]
3 - Gefreiter [Gefr]
2 - Soldat [Sdt]
1 - Rekrut [Rkt]

The rank where you start with is Default = Rekrut, after you've been promoted to Soldat, you're trial period in the regiment is over.

r9k683.png

1znoqoy.png

The 9te Leib Infanterie regiment will be always looking for members. If you would like to try out a linebattle or training before joining.. Please hop in our teamspeak server or add one of these officers:

Teamspeak server IP: 192.34.57.41:8346

Contact man 1: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MTheKings/
Contact man 2: http://steamcommunity.com/id/randome89/
Contact man 3: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083773474/
Contact man 4: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045153329/

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/9teinfatrieregiment

Teamspeak download: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Before joining...

We enforce disciplinary standars everywhere in trainings & events. Making mistakes will not make you automaticly an undisciplined soldier. Intentionally kicking, teamkilling and headbanging will be seen as trolling. We do not tolerate such actions! Make up your mind before joining the 9te. If you can follow these rules. Be welcome to apply!

Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUk3KRzMyeE&feature=youtu.be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.​

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

Click the Picture for our FSE Thread​

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne EU/NA

The 63eme regiment is a regiment who has been around for quite a long time. We are very passionate about our members, community,  and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training, we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a new recruit.

Want To Apply?

Join us at our TeamSpeak channel @ ts22.gameservers.com:9220
Visit our website @ www.63eregiment.enjin.com

Contact Information​

Please Contact the Following People On Steam For Further Information​

[63e] Colonel Karth
CluelessWill
or Ryner-63e​

Back
Top Bottom