Looking for Modders for new Warband Mod me and a friend are going to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello me and a friend decided to make our mod for Warband its called Crusader Bands and its set in Medieval Europe during the time of basil the bulgar slayer in 1025 AD. There will be a huge map encompassing Europe Africa and Arabia. I plan to write the Story of the mod I going to begin outlining the story tomorrow. As for the features were going to implement here they are

Features:

Kingdom Management from bannerpage.
Dying in battle. Having kids aka Heirs and dying from old age from the Age of Arthur mod
Achievements from PoP
Expanded traits system from Nova Aetas

Siege mechanics from Brytenwelda and blood loss and wounds.

Kingdom Chroniclers from Viking Conquest the chronicle in the character reports changes whenever you complete the kingdom chronicle quest like Age of Arthur

A storyline.

selectable traits

assassins can be sent by lords who fear you are becoming powerful from native expanded.
Assassins can be sent if you killed one of the lords family members from the age of Arthur

A time skip option where you could skip 20 years so you don't have to wait for your kids to grow old and you can die from old age faster.

Become emperor or king of an existing faction

marry the daughters and sons of kings and emperors.

In battle, whenever you kill a certain amount of troops, you will get the text Your bravery inspires your soldiers, gives a morale boost to them, and makes them fight harder.

The Map of Europe and Northern Africa and the Middle East.

The ability to create your own knight order from prophesy of pendor.

Heres our Discord: slycrack davemiller2978

Hello me and a friend decided to make our mod for Warband its called Crusader Bands and its set in Medieval Europe during the time of basil the bulgar slayer in 1025 AD. There will be a huge map encompassing Europe Africa and Arabia. I plan to write the Story of the mod I going to begin outlining the story tomorrow. As for the features were going to implement here they are

Features:

Kingdom Management from bannerpage.
Dying in battle. Having kids aka Heirs and dying from old age from the Age of Arthur mod
Achievements from PoP
Expanded traits system from Nova Aetas

Siege mechanics from Brytenwelda and blood loss and wounds.

Kingdom Chroniclers from Viking Conquest the chronicle in the character reports changes whenever you complete the kingdom chronicle quest like Age of Arthur

A storyline.

selectable traits

assassins can be sent by lords who fear you are becoming powerful from native expanded.
Assassins can be sent if you killed one of the lords family members from the age of Arthur

A time skip option where you could skip 20 years so you don't have to wait for your kids to grow old and you can die from old age faster.

Become emperor or king of an existing faction

marry the daughters and sons of kings and emperors.

In battle, whenever you kill a certain amount of troops, you will get the text Your bravery inspires your soldiers, gives a morale boost to them, and makes them fight harder.

The Map of Europe and Northern Africa and the Middle East.

The ability to create your own knight order from prophesy of pendor.

Heres our Discord: slycrack davemiller2978
You’re posting in a Bannerlord part of the forums. I suggest to repost in Warband’s mods under construction https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/the-pioneers-guild-mods-under-construction.9/

Back
Top Bottom