Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Evening, honourable players of NW. I'm planning to buy NW via Steam. It would be honour to join an United Kingdom's regiment, but I can play in other factions too. I'm opened to every proposal.

Charles Harper

1st                                                            1st             

1st regiment foot is a new regiment looking for recruits. We like to lay back and have fun but we still encourage discipline when we take the field. Join today and be one of the first members and help carve the future of the regiment!

To join,add me on steam,My steam name is: 00FRUIT00 (Those are zeros not O's)
(the one with a black car as a profile picture)
or you can copy and paste this into your browser:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026780227
(There is no age limit)

Only Rule is to:
*Act Mature(This does not mean you can't tell jokes and have a good time)

Hey, i`m Hubzy. I am looking for a small (20 or less) regiment to join preferably Line, Skirms or Arty. I have a lot of prior knowledge as I have been in the 77y, 29th, and more smaller and less professional regiments.
I am 14 years of age
I have steam and TeamSpeak 3 (Steam name: xxs1yxx (Middle digit is a one))
I have around 2 years of on and off experience with Napoleonic Wars.

Add me on steam if you think I would be a good fit to your regiment.

Hubzy said:
Hey, i`m Hubzy. I am looking for a small (20 or less) regiment to join preferably Line, Skirms or Arty. I have a lot of prior knowledge as I have been in the 77y, 29th, and more smaller and less professional regiments.
I am 14 years of age
I have steam and TeamSpeak 3 (Steam name: xxs1yxx (Middle digit is a one))
I have around 2 years of on and off experience with Napoleonic Wars.

Add me on steam if you think I would be a good fit to your regiment.

PM`d

Click the Picture for our FSE Thread​

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne EU/NA

The 63eme regiment is a regiment who has been around for quite a long time. We are very passionate about our members, community,  and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training, we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a new recruit.

Want To Apply?

Join us at our TeamSpeak channel @ ts22.gameservers.com:9220
Visit our website @ www.63eregiment.enjin.com

Contact Information​

Please Contact the Following People On Steam For Further Information​

[63e] Colonel Karth
CluelessWill
or Ryner-63e​

Hello,

Although I actually don't have the game yet, I am really fascinated by it. I will be acquiring the game this Friday and would love to join a regiment. I prefer a British regiment of foot or artillery. UK and NA preferred as well. Honestly I am looking for a well established, active, large regiment, but I will join anything that has an active player base. PM me if you think I would be a good fit for your regiment.
I am 22 years old.
Although I am brand new to the game, I do have experience in linear warfare. I am a corporal in the 4th Battalion of His Majesty's Royal Regiment of Artillery c Company and the 43rd Regiment of Foot reenactment units.
IMG_9556_zps75b4637c.jpg

541675_617988654430_691126103_n_zps16fe8bbf.jpg

Cpl.Damian said:
Hello,

Although I actually don't have the game yet, I am really fascinated by it. I will be acquiring the game this Friday and would love to join a regiment. I prefer a British regiment of foot or artillery. UK and NA preferred as well. Honestly I am looking for a well established, active, large regiment, but I will join anything that has an active player base. PM me if you think I would be a good fit for your regiment.
I am 22 years old.
Although I am brand new to the game, I do have experience in linear warfare. I am a corporal in the 4th Battalion of His Majesty's Royal Regiment of Artillery c Company and the 43rd Regiment of Foot reenactment units.
IMG_9556_zps75b4637c.jpg

PM'd

qHwOnUp.png

j1JkOkp.png

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :grin:

aQDDpXV.png
Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
IIte Sunday Linebattle- Sunday 8:00 EST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

UEbzMBm.png

hFKNQ5J.jpg
ZbAj001.png
[size=11pt]If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam, submit the application below, or apply here!
76561198032362769.png

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

[size=12pt]Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.
Thank you to Quantum Impulse Gaming for their really great and cheap server! Feel free to hop on and play with us.
2tes_Official_Server

Hello to all.

Are there any CAV regs out there that are recruiting in NaS preferably, i really enjoy this mod but i have no one to play with in events.
im UK based

The 1st Ostpreussisches Infantrie Regiment is a new started regiment (Only 4 members)
We are looking for active and serious english speaking members. (No trollers)
Our motto is "Have a laugh but get the job done". That means have a fun time, but do not go over "the top"
We are playing in EU so we are mainly looking for EU members. (But NA players can join if they are in the right timesone/Have the time)

If u are intrested in joining, add me (SiR Lime) or one of my officers: Jek9412 or BassWorrior
(We wont answer you/accept or decline your application if u sen it here on the forum)

(For more information about the reg check out our steam group:

Hope i see you on the battlefield soldier!

/SiR Lime

Cpl.Damian said:
Hello,

I am 22 years old.
IMG_9556_zps75b4637c.jpg

Hey i have just started the 181st Royal Lincolnshire Battalion if you are interested messsage me on steam im called [120th] Dobby

Hello!

Me and My friend have just started a new KGL Regiment, we do both line infantry and cavalry!

Requirments:
  • All members MUST speak English!
  • Kids are allowed to join, you were all one once.
  • 30 FPS or more, we need accurate shooters!
  • Team Speak is required.
  • Obey Orders from superior officers
  • BE Active!
  • Have Fun

if you are interested or have any questions add:

4th_KGL_FeldMarshal_Model
or
4th_KGL_Gen_Horatio
on steam!

JudgePasha said:
Hello to all.

Are there any CAV regs out there that are recruiting in NaS preferably, i really enjoy this mod but i have no one to play with in events.
im UK based
Yes! We do Infantry and cav, and as we are new, you can have a free promotion to SGT!

adam0813 said:
JudgePasha said:
Hello to all.

im UK based
Yes! We do Infantry and cav, and as we are new, you can have a free promotion to SGT!

Lol, Sergeant?

Megaberna said:
This tread was made for:

- People who are looking for a regiment;

- Regiments who are looking for more members;

- Expand/spread a regiment's name in the community.

Megaberna

I'm looking for regiment that's based in Australia, or any other country close by E.g. New Zealand.

I'd love to participate in line battles, and to top it off I have a mic.

Please reply if you're Aussie or Kiwi :smile:

Join the 12th (East Suffolk) Regiment of Foot

We are a friendly British regiment. We play as Britain and the Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards. The regimental leader is Lt.Col_Jerk_Libe_Ski. Our Captain is 12thES_The_Exquisite_Dog. We are a very small regiment and we are recruiting. So if you want to be in a very laid back regiment just add I am not Immortal on steam Or Tomue The Fat Arab Slave Trader.

hmp_rhrm_1_624x544.jpg

Rules:
1. Members Must speak English
2. Have fun
3. Members must obey orders from commanders or NCOs
4. Don't be an idiot

Regimental Ranks:
Lt.Col - Jerk Libe Ski
Captain - The Exquisite Dog
Sergeant
Chant
Pvt:
Lord Byron
Zair Zannerthage
The_Harrinator
VannersTheGreat
Noobpoleon
Macintosh
Butterhai

Recruits:

Note, you can gain promotions by proving conduct (Loyalty to the reg.) and winning in-regiment compitions (Player of the Week) multiple times

Events:
Monday - Free day
Tuesday - Free day
Wednesday - Killbox/Battle/Event
Thursday - Free day
Friday - Training for Event/Deathmatch
Saterday - Siege/Event (line battle)
Sunday - Event/Mixed Servers

Forums: On steam group & Website

Hello all, I am still new too NW but am interested in joining a regiment. I havn't been in any regiments before, and I am 17 years old. With this being my first regiment, would only ask that it is preferably NA. However will accept first response. Add me on steam if interested. Steam name: JakWyte

Back
Top Bottom