Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys,

I am Dharmus, 30 years old from Israel

I am fairly new to the game

I wish to join a regiment of mature folks that can have good times together and play as a team to crush the enemy.

You can contact me on steam (username snakedeyes) , PM or mail here.

See you on the battlefield

dharmus said:
Hello guys,

I am Dharmus, 30 years old from Israel

I am fairly new to the game

I wish to join a regiment of mature folks that can have good times together and play as a team to crush the enemy.

You can contact me on steam (username snakedeyes) , PM or mail here.

See you on the battlefield

added on steam

IlkLCuA.png

Thanks to : DoctorWarband [FOR THE THREAD!]

Introduction and history

The 15e' Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is a regiment for the nation France in Napoleonic Wars DLC, with LineBattles trainings and a great community.
1597: Created Regiment de Balagny de Montluc
1762: Regiment de Bearn
1791: 15e Regiment d'Infanterie
1793: 15e Demi-Brigade de Bataille (formed from the)

1er bataillon, 8e Regiment d'Infanterie
3e bataillon Volontaires de l'Allier
1er bataillon Volontaires de la Gironde
4e bataillon Volontaires d'Indre-et-Loire
1796: 15e demi-brigade d'Infanterie de Ligne (formed from the following)
68e demi-brigade de bataille (2e Bat, 34e Regt d'Inf, 2e Bat Vol Loir-et-Cher and 13e Bat Vol des Reserves)
1803: 15e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

1791: Castellane (Michel-Ange-Boniface-Marie de) - Colonel
1791: Myon (Jean-Charles de) - Colonel
1792: Varennes (Marie-Louis de) - Colonel
1793: Dauriere (?) - Colonel
1796: Faure (?) - Chef de Brigade and Colonel in 1803
1804: Reynaud (Hilaire-Benoit) - Colonel
1808: Dein (Paul-Louis-Marie) - Colonel
1813: Levavasseur (Charles-Amable) - Colonel
10prs4i.jpg
ZV9ovSD.png

An example for a soldier of the 15e.

kz8pYnv.png

An example of a 15e officer, while delivering orders.
10prs4i.jpg
10h6iky.png

Enlisting

If you would like to join the 15e, please select the code below and answer your questions with the best of your ability. If you will meet the qualifications, an officer will respond to the letter and give you further orders.

Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Who led you to join?:[/b]

Thanks to James Moore for the officer\ranker!

Hey, everyone. I would like to start a (truly) naval regiment, with somewhat of a focus on drill from the time. The rank scheme would be somewhat different, using naval rather than army ranks:

Ordinary Seaman
Able Seaman
Master Seaman
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Chief Petty Officer 2nd Class
Chief Petty Officer 1st Class

Ensign
Acting Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant-Commander
Commander
Captain

The regiment would initially just be an artillery unit (or guns crew), and as it grew, would have some ship's crew and marines.
As well, at the start, and throughout, the ranks would be filled from the bottom up, that is to say that there would not be a Captain commanding 4 people, it would just be an NCO.

If anyone is interested in this, please reply, email, or PM me.
Also, if people think that this is a good idea and that I could probably find enough members to make it viable, also let me know. I'm not sure if it's just me that thinks this would be awesome.

Hey all,

NA West Coast player tentatively looking for a regiment, been awhile since I last was in one. Being on the West Coast makes it challenging however for me to make events as the traditional 8pm/9pm EST event times are right during the dinner hour for my family.

EU regiments are also a possibility however then ping tends to become an issue (around the 170-200 ms mark). Thanks all!

Magnusson said:
Hey all,

NA West Coast player tentatively looking for a regiment, been awhile since I last was in one. Being on the West Coast makes it challenging however for me to make events as the traditional 8pm/9pm EST event times are right during the dinner hour for my family.

EU regiments are also a possibility however then ping tends to become an issue (around the 170-200 ms mark). Thanks all!
PM'd!

JSeY8Rg.png

The 12th East Suffolk Regiment Of Foot is a group of players that have been together for well over a year now (Some even since Mount And Musket) in the community. Since the start of the 12th's career they have distinguished and pride themselves in their melee abilities. We aim to provide a disciplined and efficient regiment for all mature players to enjoy yet still enjoy ourselves and have a fun time while we're at it.

Muster Roll

Rcruits not included
OTiwz2u.png

Information
Website

1. Fill out an application and wait for an officer to view it.
2. If and when you're accepted, follow the ensuing instructions and be active.
3. Welcome to the 12th! You won't be a recruit for long if you apply yourself.

Steam Group

Hello,

I am looking for a regiment based around cavalry. I don't mind being infantry, just so long as it belongs to Austria or Prussia. Preferably Austria and 'light' infantry, however I am still open to actual line infantry. If there are also any regiments that reside in the former Yugoslav states that are currently active that would be great. I'm a NA east coast player and speak perfect English, as for my Serbo-Croatian it could use some work but I know how to engage in conversions.

I can make trainings during the week days, on Saturday I cannot be on the afternoon for long.

Thanks!

Ragequit said:
Hello,

I am looking for a regiment based around cavalry. I don't mind being infantry, just so long as it belongs to Austria or Prussia. Preferably Austria and 'light' infantry, however I am still open to actual line infantry. If there are also any regiments that reside in the former Yugoslav states that are currently active that would be great. I'm a NA east coast player and speak perfect English, as for my Serbo-Croatian it could use some work but I know how to engage in conversions.

I can make trainings during the week days, on Saturday I cannot be on the afternoon for long.

Thanks!

pmed

t0RxJvL.png

rqfua3h.png

6ygt31X.png

Major & Commander of Fizyliers
Experience
-Three years
-Over 1,100 hours
Captain & Commander of Grenadiers
Experience
-Three years
-Over 1,000 hours
KNJ0kOw.png

rqfua3h.png

B7RUvmo.png

Tvlh2VQ.png

Fizylierów Kompagne

kqrU4fz.png
Major Audiate
NVFW9Oj.png
Kapitan Seveyaskj
kWbQF9p.png
Podporucznik Remred
qZpGUDw.png
Feldwebel Rekrab
QdnmGux.png
Sierzant Broyo
uE6kHSz.png
Kapral-Furier AdmiralK
QFahUTp.png
Kapral Aragon
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Braibow
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Habsburger
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Imperial
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Danman
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Anth
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Bandicoot
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Blackdoe
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Butch
cP834rl.png
Fizylier ChaBoy
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Cowkillabob
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Derpy
cP834rl.png
Fizylier DrWalrus
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Fishy
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Garak
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Gahren
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Genocide
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Info
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Insomniac
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Jaboodles
cP834rl.png
Fizylier jluke
cP834rl.png
Fizylier MacComie
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Magner
cP834rl.png
Fizylier makinbakin
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Mandela
cP834rl.png
Fizylier MrWalrus
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Niophoris
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Omega
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Peechee
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Rico
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Saladin
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Shanks
cP834rl.png
Fizylier TryToHard
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Thomas
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Warlocal
cP834rl.png
Fizylier XeanPro
cP834rl.png
Fizylier YogiBear

Reservist Platon

cP834rl.png
Fizylier Cop
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Dwarf
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Forest
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Pandoro
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Razar
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Satan

bsxKtsH.png

Grenadier Kompagne

Fepmg9V.png
Kapitan Orcaryo

[td]
wl0VMhP.png

Ln4kyfD.png

Joining the 8pp:
1. Add the officers above on Steam
2. Sit back and wait
3. Serve stronk Polska

[/td][td][/td]​

5rFOhzh.png

"North American Light Infantry"

647332637.png

• About Ourselves
    • The 15e is a group of like minded mature players who strive to accurately portray the French Infantry company in it’s structure and organization in  during the Napoleonic Wars in Linebattle events. We use period correct drill and maneuvers during events as to the limit they can be effectively implemented.  We work in conjunction with line regiment to exploit advantages and launch combined arms attacks. We strive to be a disciplined regiment as well as  authentic and organized . This of course will not get in the way of having fun but a higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable training's which will lead to an increase in skill and performance in the field.

The 15e are proud members of the IX Corps . The IX Corps is a community of like minded, chill and professional players. Using the whisper feature in Teamspeak regimental officers from all the army's regiments work and startagize together in real time during events so that the corps can operate in cohesion with other army regiment and engage in combined arms attacks. Beyond events the Corps is a relaxed mature gaming community.

• 163241828.png

• What is Light Infantry?
      • Skirmishing is a very unique role compared to what most other groups play. Historically and ingame the role of Skirmishers were to act as sharpshooters and kill enemy officers and harass line battalions. Unlike Line Infantry Skirmishers are allowed to have 3-5 man spacing, crouch  and may use terrain as cover. This makes skirmishers difficult targets. Coupled with the use of Rifles over the normal muskets  skirmishers have a unique advantage over most other players.

As compared to a majority of players as line infantry skirmishers have great freedom of movement during linebattles as well as are safer. With the spacing in line and the ability to crouch and use cover Skirmishers are very difficult targets for enemy Lines and Artillery.

Besides playing as skirmishers as our main gig the 15e also often plays as Artillery.

• 799164836.png

• How to get Involved
          • Enlisting
            • Interested in playing with us? We are always recruiting both veteran players and newcomers to the game. We are a very open and welcoming group. To gain membership you must be at least 16 years of age and not have an annoying voice. You must be a mature and chill player as well. Skill is not an initial requirement. Our full expectations and Bylaws can be found HERE These requirements must still be met when serving in the regiment.
            • How to Join
              • If you are interested in enlisting you must fill out the application form  on the IX Corps Website the link for which can be found below. You must make an account on the website then you can submit the application which can be found on the "Join the Corps" tab. If you have any question feel free to contact [15e] Millander via steam.
              • If you are interested read further into the thread and check us out at www.15e.weebly.com

Hi guys, i'm looking to join a reniment. I'm from SEA. I'm a good shooter
I like this game so much, our community, our event, etc

thanh5293 said:
Hi guys, i'm looking to join a reniment. I'm from SEA. I'm a good shooter
I like this game so much, our community, our event, etc

Take a look at the 19te's website, http://19te.enjin.com.

Also, take a look at our Taleworlds topic for extra information. We span across many timezones and usually have someone on at all times. As always, best wishes finding a regiment! Please feel free to add one of the "Recruiting Liaisons" on Steam if you have any further questions. Thanks!

In you are look for a regiment join the Dark Knights of Caraldria we are a napleonic reg that believes in the old Caraldrian ways.
add -|FG|-Griffith on steam if u wanna join.

Hi,

Looking for a German/English speaking Prussian unit. I'm 27 years old and don't have that much free time so I won't be able to attend many trainings or battles. Just looking for a good laugh on the forums, in-game and maybe some discussions about history.

Got a mic but I don't use it very often.

My ingame name is vonColomb. See you on the battlefield!

PM me!

Hey,

After running my own regiment for nearly 3 years we disbanded today. Me and some members are now looking for a new regiment.
What we are looking for:
- German or English speaking regiment
- Regiment should not play as Russia
- Infantry or atleast a Line Infantry detachment
- Minimum attendace of 15-20 men per event
- The regiment leader must be older than 18 years
- Atleast 3 1vs1 LBs per month (preferably NWL)

PM me.

Hey everyone,

I'm an NA (east cost) player looking for my first regiment. I've got a mic and I'm available most weeknights.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom