Player looking for clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Maroon

Grandmaster Knight
Hello there, dear reader!
My name is Maroon, I'm a rather experienced Warband player, and I'm looking to join a Warband multiplayer clan. I am not fully aware of the standard procedures around joining a clan, as I've never done so before, so I figured I'd just post something here!
I am looking to join a competitive Native clan, as I would like to be introduced into clan battles.
As I said before, I have no experience in clans so far, after playing Warband for about 15 months, as I've spend most of that time playing either singleplayer, or MM/NW, in which I lead my own regiment. Because of that, I will not always be available, but I will try to make time for a clan when needed.
My preferred faction remains to be the Nords, and I'd call myself experienced in cavalry, infantry and archery. Because of that, I'm looking for a way to combine those skills as a fighter (eg. as a Nord Scout). Naturally, I'm also open to any other factions or classes, but those are my preferences.
If anyone reading this feels the urge to enlist me, please feel free to post below, PM me in the forums, or contact me through steam here.
Thanks for reading, and have a jolly good day,
Maroon

Hey there! Always nice to see new people get into the native scene.

If I were you, before I joined any clan, I'd find a populated native server and get a feel for some of the different clans. If you're North American, you'll most likely find a good mix of clans in USA Central Pom or perhaps Balion War Room during the evenings. If you're Euro...IG Battlegrounds? I'm not too sure. But don't rush into joining. You don't want to get stuck with a uber bad roleplaying clan like the balions.

ClockWise said:
Hey there! Always nice to see new people get into the native scene.

If I were you, before I joined any clan, I'd find a populated native server and get a feel for some of the different clans. If you're North American, you'll most likely find a good mix of clans in USA Central Pom or perhaps Balion War Room during the evenings. If you're Euro...IG Battlegrounds? I'm not too sure. But don't rush into joining. You don't want to get stuck with a uber bad roleplaying clan like the balions.
Hehehe, thanks for the advice :razz:
I'm an EU player, so I'll have a look at that IG battlegrounds.

Sweet to see new faces wanna join the competetive scene! Good luck on you!

Where are you from though? I can say alot of clans are nation or atleast language restricted, still there is a few EU based ones.

How about for someone from Singapore? Its always a bit frustrating being in Asia while most players are from NA or EU.

Hehe, quite a late response here :razz:
As I forgot to mention in the OP, I'm from EU, and can speak English perfectly fine. I guess that rules out a few US clans and stuff, but not much :razz:
Also, thanks to Lord Anden for the PM, it was a very useful guide to the EU clans :grin:

Maroon said:
As I forgot to mention in the OP, I'm from EU, and can speak English perfectly fine. I guess that rules out a few US clans and stuff, but not much :razz:
Also, thanks to Lord Anden for the PM, it was a very useful guide to the EU clans :grin:

let me guess: "MILFHEIM STRONG JOIN US PLS"

oh wait wat...  :lol:

anyways i guess you should just play around on native servers for a moment before you decide which clan to join.

but here's in short:
If you like rules, join IG.
If you like vodka, join WH, Veche or Heroes.
If you like kebab, join RN, SoE or Calaquendi.
If you like fighting on forums instead of in-game, join Einherjar.
If you like baguette, join Legend or LCDH.

sotamursu123 said:

Such a low opinion of me? Hmm.. 
I did mention Niflheim of course, why wouldnt I?
But I did mention quite a few clans, and in general what I know about them.

Lord_Anden said:
sotamursu123 said:

that's just a joke lul =DD i posted 5 other sarcastic jokes in the same post... Xd

:lol:

sotamursu123 said:
Lord_Anden said:
sotamursu123 said:

that's just a joke lul =DD i posted 5 other sarcastic jokes in the same post... Xd

:lol:
Bleh, do you even know basic joke construction?

sotamursu123 said:
Maroon said:

oh wait wat...  :lol:

anyways i guess you should just play around on native servers for a moment before you decide which clan to join.

but here's in short:
If you like rules, join IG.
If you like vodka, join WH, Veche or Heroes.
If you like kebab, join RN, SoE or Calaquendi.
If you like fighting on forums instead of in-game, join Einherjar.
If you like baguette, join Legend or LCDH.

Dear Maroon,

you need to ask yourself whether you want to play competitively or occasionally. Do you use TS3? If so, i would suggest testing ever clan in this sub-forum through playing trainings with them or hanging around on TS. Easy way to figure out which clan suits you best.

Depending on our in-game skill and your attitude the suggested clans by SotaMursu are worth a try. I recommend also:

AE
RNGD
Swadia
ZHG
and any clan you find here in this sub-forum.   

Back
Top Bottom