SP - General Marrying off female members is paid

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
Currently clans can offer marriage proposal for a female clan member but there is no benefit to giving them up on the contrary we have reasons to keep them as governors and party leaders especially for calling up armies of parties. Clan's should offer money probably based upon clan tier for the bride. These clans gain potential for a party leader and pregnancies that can create more party leaders. Another benefit is the increase in relation through marriages could mean that these clans are more likely to join the player faction because of the marriage or marriages. New dialogue options because of the joining of clans through marriage.

This scene says it all.

Currently clans can offer marriage proposal for a female clan member but there is no benefit to giving them up on the contrary we have reasons to keep them as governors and party leaders especially for calling up armies of parties. Clan's should offer money probably based upon clan tier for the bride. These clans gain potential for a party leader and pregnancies that can create more party leaders. Another benefit is the increase in relation through marriages could mean that these clans are more likely to join the player faction because of the marriage or marriages. New dialogue options because of the joining of clans through marriage.

This scene says it all.

Thank you for sharing the video. I enjoyed it so much, want more like this. Greetings, fellow financial wayfarers! The Payday online instant cash advance app came into my life just when I needed a quick solution. Its user-friendly experience and the assurance of security made the entire process stress-free. If you ever find yourself in a financial pinch, consider this a laid-back recommendation to explore what this app has to offer – it worked wonders for me.

Thank you for sharing the video.

Last edited:
I think that would be a good and simple idea, maybe marriages could eventually join a clan together if you had a certain amount of marriages between the two. It could be like the clan leader of the other clan can still create armies and such but you would now rule both clans.

I think that would be a good and simple idea, maybe marriages could eventually join a clan together if you had a certain amount of marriages between the two. It could be like the clan leader of the other clan can still create armies and such but you would now rule both clans.
And maybe the clan that married your daughter would cost 0 influence to call them into an army, but that’s only for clans in the same kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom