In Progress New ruler clan retains player's clan banner if player leaves his own kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Draupne

Recruit
Summary: Scenario: The player decides to leave the kingdom he created himself, and let one of the clans he recruited to said kingdom take over as the ruler clan. If the player then changes his banner sigil or color, or joins another faction, the new ruler clan of your old personal kingdom will copy your new clan banner. This makes it so the old kingdom and its ruler will always have a totally identical clan banner to yours.

How to Reproduce: Make a custom kingdom. Abdicate leadership of the kingdom to one of your recruited vassal clans. Leave the kingdom you created. Change your banner. The ruler clan you appointed to succeed your old custom kingdom will now always copycat your personal banner.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No.

Computer Specs: Playstation 5.

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes please somehow sort this I've been trying to create multiple kingdoms and create my own world and the immersion is ruined when every faction leader has the same banner ... also whilst at it bring 1.2 to ps5 😅

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
I registered to post this same bug.
It also happens over multiple kingdoms, i created two others and they all will mimic my clan banner. I love you game btw but its a real issue because I wanted to continue playing the game after taking all of calradia.

Is there any update to when this might be fixed?

Its the only playthrough of interest left for me now i want to basically create a load of smaller kingdoms across the map and watch the carnage unfold. Just doesnt feel the same when each head clan has same banner

Back
Top Bottom