Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

meine zweite spreche ist deutch :razz:
unt nein ich veis nit um eine Deutsche PerisnoForum.

es wurde vorher vorgeschlagen, und ich werde die des Namens "reich des drache" vas bessers machen.

translation:

I will be changing Reich Des Drache to a better german name :wink:

Hi michadr! :smile:
Michadr said:
es wurde vorher vorgeschlagen, und ich werde die des Namens "reich des drache" vas bessers machen.

translation:

I will be changing Reich Des Drache to a better german name :wink:
Actually there is only an 'n' missing, or were you thinking about completely renaming it?
In any case I would be glad if I could help in any way... :wink:

I didn't find in the lore a mention of the old Perisno Empire, but it is said that the Elves fight the first inhabitants of Perisno. Was it the Perisno Empire (the one the 3rd legion is supposed coming from) ?

Katsuki said:
I didn't find in the lore a mention of the old Perisno Empire, but it is said that the Elves fight the first inhabitants of Perisno. Was it the Perisno Empire (the one the 3rd legion is supposed coming from) ?
I suppose I need to update the lore. I've gotten a lot more ideas since the OP was posted.

The Third Legion is an offshoot of the Old Perisnoan Empire but they were only formed once the Perisnoan Empire was crumbling. They brag about their inheritance now but they were in fact only a small part of the Empire. The Old Perisnoan empire will be mentioned more in later versions, when we implement a questline for it :smile:

In the Player Kingdom Troop Tree, aren't you forgetting about the Perisno Pilgrims and the Maidens?

DahndI said:
In the Player Kingdom Troop Tree, aren't you forgetting about the Perisno Pilgrims and the Maidens?
They aren't officially part of the troop tree.
Perisno Pilgrims are special and the standard tree is the one upgrading from Perisno Recruit.

I have got a question, what the Aroulo Denka are ?
I mean, no one speak about it, will it come in 0.6 along with the Valahir and the Zann ?
Will they have matchlock or some gunpowder based weaponry ?

Katsuki said:
I have got a question, what the Aroulo Denka are ?
I mean, no one speak about it, will it come in 0.6 along with the Valahir and the Zann ?
Will they have matchlock or some gunpowder based weaponry ?
They're a mysterious faction. They aren't going to be in 0.6 unless our modelers/texturers can make the items sooner. They haven't been developed much yet but will be expanded on. They're a tribal faction so they will not have matchlock/gunpowder, but they will have some exotic weapons.

Thanks to Silberfalke we are updating our troop overviews with a better look. I am not sure if they will look like this in-game because the troop tree code is a bit tricky.

Here are two updated and better looking troop trees:
Maccavia

Tolrania

Back
Top Bottom