In Progress Please fix the cav already

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Cavalry had been charging slowly and missing their stabs with spears, making their charge a half assed suicide attempt and they get mowed down by archers like lawn. A tier 4 Sturgian archer can just annihilate vlandian banner knight with no problem. Fr, they can’t even fight that well against infantry as it only takes 2h weapon troops like line breaker or falxman to completely annihilate them. They also barely couch their lances at all, so every time they charge the infantry they’re whacked so hard since their charge is so weak and gets stuck. Make them more aggressive like what they used to be, so that way cavs are more playable. Cavs used to be good, and there’s satisfaction outmaneuvering them and killing them, but now their existence is sacrificial.

I'll say it before they do, but do this behaviour still happend for you when you play unmodded?

Because on my plays Cavalary performs normal/well.

Couched lance yah that is another story they dont seem to do that enough for sure, but then again thats often related to the terrain etc not makeing it possible for them to get the speed required to be able to couch it.

I'm not sure what mods you are useing, but if its things that alters units or gear of units - it may also cause balance issues.
Like adding in not originally designed bows which is more powerful, or to weak armor on the cavalry.
Or "bad perks/skills" etc.

Yes it does, and I don’t believe changing their equipments will really impact the combat AI at all, it’ll impact their performance for sure, but the problem is on combat ai itself

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom