Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow, even i don't remember the exact date, I will have to look that up. But the reason of the lack of updates lately is because I completely rebuild my pc. Now i can play Warband on DX9 with HDR mode and everything :wink:
Just not used to this windows 8 yet.

Lord of Shadows said:
Yup, it's being worked on. New version will be released in about 1 month.
Aiming for something less then that :smile:

Where  have disappeared  Rul'Daiun Assassins ?  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,285057.msg6777381.html#msg6777381

Wow. I thought it's gonna take 2-3 months for the new version to come out. Turns out it's sooner than that  :smile:

Alex the Seeker said:
Lord of Shadows said:
habeo123 said:
I think it is getting close to the 1 year anniversary of Perisno's official release too.
We need to make a party.  :grin:

i`ll get the booze (my country has lots of it), you name it from beer to high quality brandy/vodka or homemade brandy/vodka that will either knock you on your back or send ya to the hospital.

and if u want to spice it up, i`ll get some girls aswell (you aint seen soo many easy girls in your life, unless you lived here)

so date, time and place of the Party?  :mrgreen:

IDK i have a friend who used to live in jersey and they pretty much are like yes to anything

Yo, I have been playing Perisno for a while. And I suddently stumble upon this guy called Remus. I loved the story, I loved the drama and so on, I got the quest to deliver message to Count (?), did it, but then it just ended? It just ended like that?.. I was looking so much forwards to a huge quest with an awesome story, where remus gets his revenge or something. But it ends with the count "Staring into the distance" (?) and nothing more??? Are you gyes going to expand this quest? Or did I just miss something? Help me out here!

TheGamerFrom said:
Yo, I have been playing Perisno for a while. And I suddently stumble upon this guy called Remus. I loved the story, I loved the drama and so on, I got the quest to deliver message to Count (?), did it, but then it just ended? It just ended like that?.. I was looking so much forwards to a huge quest with an awesome story, where remus gets his revenge or something. But it ends with the count "Staring into the distance" (?) and nothing more??? Are you gyes going to expand this quest? Or did I just miss something? Help me out here!
Sorry to disappoint you with the sudden end. We just don't have the manpower right now to expand/create quests. Hopefully we can add some more past 0.7 :smile:

Allright man, thanks! :smile: No problem though, and I can very well understand your problem with manpower. But this mod is amazing, manpower or not!

Yeah manpowa is a reel problem right now, since we got just about enough to work on each fields. Regardless I want to release it before September.

Lord of Shadows said:
Alex the Seeker said:
I see what you did there. (already thinking Michadr is a slave-driver  :mrgreen: )
What do you mean by "Slave Driver"?

well habeo said: Yeah manpowa is a reel problem right now, since we got just about enough to work on each fields. Regardless I want to release it before September.

and michadr said: Quote from: habeo123 on August 05, 2014, 09:41:09 AM
Yeah manpowa is a reel problem right now, since we got just about enough to work on each fields. Regardless I want to release it before next week September.

so yeah he`s a slave-driver alright, props to him, work for our enjoyment  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

joke aside, you guys deserve some free trucks of booze and girls, like really o.o

Lord of Shadows said:
Alex the Seeker said:
joke aside, you guys deserve some free trucks of booze and girls, like really o.o
Oh boy! We gotta work harder from now. :grin:

well maybe after my 1st year of college where i`ll learn programming and other IT stuff i might have time to pitch in, but atm my knowledge base and available time are almost a "nill value" :shock:

I don't know where the best place to ask these type of questions is(I thought about the Q&A topic but thought that is probably more gameplay questions) How are (Perisno)elves different then humans aside from culture and pointy ears? :smile: Like if an elf was raised as a human how would he be different? Is their aging different? Are they more (or less) intelligent? Do they elven-nature pretty much the same as human-nature? Also it would be cool if there was an in game description about the inborn differences between elves and humans(and dwarves and humans).

dantw said:
I don't know where the best place to ask these type of questions is(I thought about the Q&A topic but thought that is probably more gameplay questions) How are (Perisno)elves different then humans aside from culture and pointy ears? :smile: Like if an elf was raised as a human how would he be different? Is their aging different? Are they more (or less) intelligent? Do they elven-nature pretty much the same as human-nature? Also it would be cool if there was an in game description about the inborn differences between elves and humans(and dwarves and humans).

The Redwood Elves have been in Perisno for a long time. Their name comes from the forests they live in,
which have red bark. They are a very mysterious faction and not much is known about them from other Perisnoans.
The closest associations, Perisnoans have had with them are those of the Tolranians, who fought along with the
Redwood Elves to defeat a massive Hakkon army that invaded around the year 332. In a famous battle, called the
Battle of Halfith, a combined Tolranian-Redwood force defeated the Hakkon. At that battle, the Tolranians discovered
exactly how strong the Elven archers were. It was only because of the archers that they managed to defeat the
Hakkon army. The archers fired volley after volley at the Hakkon Legionnaires and when they tried to send in the
lancers, they were outfought by the Tolranian horse archers. After routing the Hakkon, the Redwoodians went back
into a reclusive nation and eventually broke off good relations with the Tolranians. Forty years later has them fighting
a bitter war against each other for reasons that are not clear.
Currently, the Redwood Nation is ruled by the Queen, Arlina. It is not strange for women to have high positions of
power in the Elven hierarchy and some of the most famous Redwood rulers were in fact Queens.
However, times are changing in the Redwood Nation and there are some, including the claimant, that believe men
should rule.
The Bluewood Elves:
The Bluewood Elves are an offshoot of the Redwood that inhabit a small peninsula below the capital, Forniron. They
are a strange group and no one knows exactly the reason of their split. Some say it was because of a civil war, others
say it was because of the Bluewoods being a completely different species of Elves who felt they were the minority.
Whatever the cause is, the two factions detest each other and to this day, Bluewood patrols continue to plague the
Redwood elves near Forniron.
It is rumored that the Queen hates the Bluewoods especially, and one day plan to rid of them once and for all.
*Note:The Redwood Nation is the most mysterious faction other than the Reich and the player would have to delve in
game to learn more about their lore.

1st page of this Thread  and written with large green letters  The Redwood Elves

F
Fountain Goddess
While the common Redwood Citizen is free to worships their god and belief, ancient noble Redwood houses has always worshiped the Fountain Goddess, said to be the very first ancestor of the elves, who had the power of blessing. All Elvarie newborn are to be blessed at the Fountain Temple of Redwood, though only the more "pure" blood are greatly blessed and often become a noble of the Redwood. Interesting fact is that all who are greatly blessed will be showing the sign very soon after with much more intellect, better far sight (some has even acquired clairvoyance level for example the Priestess of the Fountain) and quick adaption to learning archery.
Why is she called Fountain Goddess? It's the unanswered question for all foreign scholars and history researchers, but it is rumored that in the Redwood's homeland, the Goddess is actually still alive and living at a magical Fountain, where she can channel her power through mirrored Fountains across the World, giving her blessing through the mean of clairvoyance,

G
Goddess's Blessing of the Newborn
Every Elvarie newborn is to be blessed by the Priest-Priestess of the Fountain. It is mandatory, must be given right after the time of birth. Although all newborn are blessed, the more gifted individuals are oftentimes greatly blessed and immediately join the rank of Redwood Noble, no matter their previous standing. And the same goes for Noble newborns, they will not become a Noble if they are only poorly blessed.
I hope this will enlighten you more. We're still in development stage however, as things will expand, or have already expanded.

Back
Top Bottom