Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Lerfrid said:
hey there :smile:
found your mod today and I'm really interested. A lot of nice ideas :smile:

but if you allow me to correct your german "Reich des Drache" should be "Reich des Drachens", don't get me wrong, it's just something i've noticed and i think i should tell :grin:

Reich des Drache is something you could understand, so no need to change, it's just wrong, but not totally :grin:
I have gone back and forth from Drache and Drachens about 5 or 6 times. My second language is German, and i have put a lot of effort into this faction. But this was the first time i did something like this. I even posted on the German forum. "Drache" would not necessarily be wrong, would it?

Michadr said:
ElvishWarrior said:
Does anyone know where I can find a list of the music included??

Thx
http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/3960//?

There is a free add-on to Windows Media Player that will allow one to play ogg files.  Unfortunately, there is no documentation for the sound file sources, but you will find some of them are Loreena McKennitt songs.  The beautiful 'fight_while_mounted_1' is the song 'Forever' from Rome Total War (I had to track that one down)  :smile: 

Hey there :smile: i know your aren't that's the reason why i wanna tell you, it's just an opinion i never wanted to make you angry or something like that :smile:

Drachenpriester = Dragonpriest is totally right, it's just the name of the faction.

It's the Reich of the Dragon, so it's called Reich des DrachENS :smile: the ending changes because of the "ownership" of the dragon
It would be also possible to name it Drachenreich, but if you named it Reich des... you need the ENS as ending :smile:

In German it is sometimes a little bit tricky, so i've thougt you might want to know it. as i've allready written in the first post, a german totally understand what you mean, it's just the wrong ending.

The Troops and so on are all right in the name: Drachenkavallerie, Drachenpriester, Drachenusw. it's really just because of the Reich des... what caused that you need an other form of the word :smile:

Lerfrid said:
Hey there :smile: i know your aren't that's the reason why i wanna tell you, it's just an opinion i never wanted to make you angry or something like that :smile:

Drachenpriester = Dragonpriest is totally right, it's just the name of the faction.

It's the Reich of the Dragon, so it's called Reich des DrachENS :smile: the ending changes because of the "ownership" of the dragon
It would be also possible to name it Drachenreich, but if you named it Reich des... you need the ENS as ending :smile:

In German it is sometimes a little bit tricky, so i've thougt you might want to know it. as i've allready written in the first post, a german totally understand what you mean, it's just the wrong ending.

The Troops and so on are all right in the name: Drachenkavallerie, Drachenpriester, Drachenusw. it's really just because of the Reich des... what caused that you need an other form of the word :smile:
Hmm... I will consider the change, thank you :smile:
I also like Drachenreich and never thought of naming it that way.

MelanieWard said:
Michadr said:
ElvishWarrior said:
Does anyone know where I can find a list of the music included??

Thx
http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/3960//?

There is a free add-on to Windows Media Player that will allow one to play ogg files.  Unfortunately, there is no documentation for the sound file sources, but you will find some of them are Loreena McKennitt songs.  The beautiful 'fight_while_mounted_1' is the song 'Forever' from Rome Total War (I had to track that one down)  :smile: 
Well, if anybody really wanted to listen to the songs, just download KM or VLC player... both can play the .ogg format, aswell as many others.

Hello, someone can help me ?
I still have the Native kingdoms names so it's not a real prob but its not fun.
Thanks for your help and for this awesome mod !

I have the last version, tryed 0.51 and 0.52 still the name of Native for kingdoms, troops and companions. (maybe other things).

My bad, was a language fault.
Thanks for the help and have fun.

Mundus said:
I have the last version, tryed 0.51 and 0.52 still the name of Native for kingdoms, troops and companions. (maybe other things).

My bad, was a language fault.
Thanks for the help and have fun.
I don't know what you possibly could have done wrong. Native kingdoms were already changed in 0.4
Tell me what you did step by step.

It's a language fault. We don't support other languages and other language packs are not converted to Perisno. So if the player uses another language pack for M&B, Perisno will be natively named.

habeo123 said:
It's a language fault. We don't support other languages and other language packs are not converted to Perisno. So if the player uses another language pack for M&B, Perisno will be natively named.
Oh i see... I guess i haven't run across this before.

Michadr said:
habeo123 said:
We could run a thread for language translation but it's a long way, considering it in 1.0 IMO is the better choice.

habeo123 said:
Michadr said:
habeo123 said:
We could run a thread for language translation but it's a long way, considering it in 1.0 IMO is the better choice.
Yeah, i was thinking with 1.xx we could translate it in other languages aswell. But we shall see i guess.

For a translation into german feel free to ask. Also if you need something in german language for Reich Des Drache(n)... :wink:

Ich spiel auf Englisch, hab das also nicht wirklich gebraucht, aber hier gibts bestimmt eine ganze Menge deutsche Spieler, sodaß Du auch auf Deutsch fragen kannst, glaube ich...

Back
Top Bottom