[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WILL CODE SO MUCH THAT THERE WILL BE PLANES AND STUFF AND YOU WILL BE LIKE OMG.

Nah I cant code much since not all models are done yet :grin:

Gunny said:
perkins said:
TheTomdebomb said:
could you please change the Essex Regiment 'The pompadours' to The Freikorps
And here we go... At least edit your list post, rather than reposting it. Maybe ask Rig to link to it in the OP under the FAQ, and perhaps even direct reservations to you to prevent silly clutter. I mean, hell, the source hasn't even been released!

That said I'd like to reserve the 70th.

No wait, the 20th.

No wait, the AlpenKorps!

No wait the....
actualy ive decided on the pompadours :smile:
Or have i...
meh ill probbly change my mind 4-5 times till the mod comes out :smile:

Gaham :grin: Coding planes? Id love you :grin:
ofcourse the airplanes could look like this:
military-humor-funny-joke-aviation-flight-simulator-wwi-fighter-pilot.jpg

Not to nitpick, but..as a memorabilia collector, I must say that the Stahlhelm is a bit off still  :???: Other than that - I simply can't wait. My regiment definitely will be playing this!

Oh, another thing. The majority of regiments did NOT use Stahlhelms! Field caps and pickelhaubes were the most common headgear at the time - Bavaria tended to use field caps, while Prussia used pickelhaubes, mainly. I'd suggest using a mix of all three, with different infantry regiments for each - i.e. Napoleonic Wars with KGL uniforms and regular line infantry uniforms.

Franzmallalieu said:
Oh, another thing. The majority of regiments did NOT use Stahlhelms! Field caps and pickelhaubes were the most common headgear at the time - Bavaria tended to use field caps, while Prussia used pickelhaubes, mainly. I'd suggest using a mix of all three, with different infantry regiments for each - i.e. Napoleonic Wars with KGL uniforms and regular line infantry uniforms.

At the start of the war, (1914-1915) yes. But after that, certainly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom