[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course i didn't mean the color  :roll: I'm not as silly as you think.........
and the color of the helmet on the scrrenshot and the one I posted is nearly same..,

WTF, now i'm confused... it had much sharper "bends"  :???:. Guess i'll hammer on it some more and see if it wants to keep the shape this time.

I had a question about how you planned on having arty in game?  Since artillery was much more advanced during WW1 than the Napoleonic era, how do you plan on keeping the game balanced?

Nevermind, I read the FAQ.  But still, how do you plan on adding mortars without allowing players to spam mortar fire?

You stay in your trench you will be fine unless you get a direct hit. It's pretty simple.

Ninja twice. And yes C++ has no use here this is python.

Menelaos16 said:
It can be released as a mod for Warband, which brings me to the question of why it's being modded for NW? For the bayonet overhead or what?
Really menelaos xD The system the cannon system the unit system the flag system all of those and more systems.
And if you want to release for warband then fine by me :grin: i have both

Some more of myself and rojen's work.
Stahlhelm.png

Hm, my second in command said there was a list of regiments that reserved and that we weren't in it, I don't see a list so I'm confirming it :razz:

A young vampire said:
WTF, now i'm confused... it had much sharper "bends"  :???:. Guess i'll hammer on it some more and see if it wants to keep the shape this time.
It may just be the angle of the picture.

Oh and we have some new title art on the front page. Made by Diplex!

Signature by Tomdebomb,

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244964.0.html][IMG]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/TheTomdebomb/Lighthorsemen.jpg[/IMG][/url]

TheTomdebomb said:
I just thought about it but I know this is very distant if it ever happens imagine a Iron Europe for War of the Roses?
I don't think they have modding support. Also, judging from what I've heard from beta testers, it's complete crap.

TheTomdebomb said:
I just thought about it but I know this is very distant if it ever happens imagine a Iron Europe for War of the Roses?

Just wouldnt be that great for a mod,Getting 15 fps and all.

nobby nobbs said:
All of my friends say that war of the roses is total crap and as Rigadoon said theres no moding thingy  :mrgreen:
War of the Roses is looking pretty bleak.

Well WW1 hasn't been done before, this should be interesting! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom