New Clan Knights of Pomerania

Who should keep the Pomeranian name and banner? (post at bottom of thread)

• SPQR and loyal followers who started the clan

Votes: 51 48.1%
  • Doom because he made a website and purchased a few servers(6 months after the clan was formed)

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Constantine becuase he thinks he is a tactical genius

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nobody.. burn the banner and name as a symbol of the clans departure

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • Constantine is a drooling idiot without an athletic bone in his body

Votes: 11 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Sounds good Styo.

This will be 12 DEC fellow POMs.. PM me for attendence and we will discuss sign up.

Matches that we tracking are on the 1st page with current status.

The match with XIII is not locked in so we are in a wait status. More to follow. It will be updated as info becomes available.

The scrim with NK is good to hook. Passwords will me PM'd or e-mailed to members for the 12 DEC scrim with NK.

Oh, he's proficient enough, it's just that he's a pimply pain in the hindquarters.  :razz:

That being said, this clan rocks, and the members are nice enough chaps; so should you ever need support, mine HOBOSPEAR is at your beck and call.

I plegde the Allegiance of the
Solamnic Knights when it comes to battle
kingtsofsolamniaclanreq.png

Scientia Excelsa said:
Oh, he's proficient enough, it's just that he's a pimply pain in the hindquarters.  :razz:

That being said, this clan rocks, and the members are nice enough chaps; so should you ever need support, mine HOBOSPEAR is at your beck and call.

A pimply pain :[

And thats from my knight, how wonderful! D:

Voso said:
Scientia Excelsa said:

Oh-ho!  He can dish it out, but he can't take it!

Scientia Excelsa said:
Voso said:
Scientia Excelsa said:

Oh-ho!  He can dish it out, but he can't take it!

I can not.. I.. I.. Feel like im going to cry.. Pimply pain is a whole new level of trolling :[

what is your in name game there Voso? Doesn't sound like you have too many fans. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom