New Clan Knights of Pomerania

Who should keep the Pomeranian name and banner? (post at bottom of thread)

• SPQR and loyal followers who started the clan

Votes: 51 48.1%
  • Doom because he made a website and purchased a few servers(6 months after the clan was formed)

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Constantine becuase he thinks he is a tactical genius

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nobody.. burn the banner and name as a symbol of the clans departure

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • Constantine is a drooling idiot without an athletic bone in his body

Votes: 11 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

So I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this sorry if this isn't the right place, I just made this forum account so I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

this is Magnas Militaris, probably a familiar name to every POM player, as I've been playing on USA POM east battle server since day 1. Recently POM payroll banned me from the server, and did not tell me why. And I'm still banned there, I'd like to know why, and if it is due to player misconduct from the previous night then it was possible it was my little brother who I had let play my character for the first time ever. I have literally played in USA POM east a 1000 times, i'd like to continue to do so. 

You'd be better off posting here regarding bans Magnus:
http://www.usacentralpom.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=915

Hey Doomcraft when you got time me and you are Fighting. :grin:
Medium speed you going down  :mrgreen:
Just for the fun of it
I'll send you a PM

The best decision we ever made was to stick together with each other, as POMs. The ones who wanted to see POM burn have been proven DEVASTATINGLY wrong.

We are now more than 6 and a half years old, are more tight knight than ever, and despite being just a 'gaming clan' have achieved a lot more than we ever imagined when we started out. We have enjoyed and conquered many games together, and the POM Server has been the most renown in the NA native community, holding it together for years and providing players with the most competitive server to play on. We value that.

POM has proven every argument against us to be the opposite in outcome. We are proud of that. :smile:

POM will never die.

<3

P.S: Fastest speed es #1

I'm a filthy Euro who doesn't know who pom is. Can you enlighten me as to what your gaming clan achieved that us mere mortals won't top in our real lives?

Also about these tight knights you have , are any perhaps females who love a British accent?

Back
Top Bottom