Mount and Musket: Battalion Russia Hotfix Patch Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the bagpipe recordings mine?  Because they shouldn't be annoying at all  :neutral: They're quite graceful, actually.

Chunter said:
Are the bagpipe recordings mine?  Because they shouldn't be annoying at all  :neutral: They're quite graceful, actually.

Whenever I aim firing a rifle next to a guy playing the Bagpipes... my shot tends to drift :O

Chunter said:

They are nice, and yes they are yours, thank you again for that, theyre just awesome.

I'm having problems running the game. I have installed mm russia and the hot fix but when joining server all sort of errors pop up and I cant play the game.
Running on Vista 32bit all resolution options on low.

Aloz said:
I'm having problems running the game. I have installed mm russia and the hot fix but when joining server all sort of errors pop up and I cant play the game.
read this:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117109.msg3698328.html#msg3698328

Aloz said:
God, how many times to people ask the same question...

King of Scotland said:
Aloz said:
Could stick up some FAQs ... see no harm in that.

King of Scotland said:
Aloz said:

Maybe if the team took the time to post a bugs FAQ and actually try to fix the errors that aren't the user's fault, people wouldn't have problems.  :smile:

Magthadood482 said:
Maybe if the team took the time to post a bugs FAQ and actually try to fix the errors that aren't the user's fault, people wouldn't have problems.  :smile:
Do you think we want people to have problems with the mod? Do you? Don't you think we're trying to do what we can to improve performance and reduce crashes? Because if you think we don't care, you're wrong. We're doing all we can, we've even made a list of possible fixes. We're also trying to suggest possible solutions to people's problems as well as rewriting code and and fixing other things to prevent crashes with every patch we make. Read this post for example. You call doing all those things not "trying to fix the errors that aren't the user's fault"? So in the future, if you're just going to troll, you might as well leave.

Oh, and I almost forgot:  :smile:

Beaver said:
Magthadood482 said:
Do you think we want people to have problems with the mod? Do you? Don't you think we're trying to do what we can to improve performance and reduce crashes? Because if you think we don't care, you're wrong. We're doing all we can, we've even made a list of possible fixes. We're also trying to suggest possible solutions to people's problems as well as rewriting code and and fixing other things to prevent crashes with every patch we make. Read this post for example. You call doing all those things not "trying to fix the errors that aren't the user's fault"? So in the future, if you're just going to troll, you might as well leave.

Oh, and I almost forgot:  :smile:

Can we have rough sex?

On topic, I think it's pretty farfetched that you guys got little to none of the errors that have been so many times specified - and at the same time, haven't (ask everyone on TS3 of their experiences, more than just a minority will tell you they've crashed). Like I said, an FAQ would definitely help those who need these fatal errors fixed, especially if they occur in a good amount of the games they play, often regardless of hardware & settings. Personally I never got anything like this from mm prussia5, so I am wondering why they are happening now.

Get back to me on that sex part. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom