[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Kamos32 said:
Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
It happened once in awhile in PoP 2 and PoP 2.5, too and the Noldor did not have a castle then.  It may be that because they have a castle now they can siege other castles/towns and the game won't crash.  As I said, we are testing that hypothesis now, but have a ways to go to see what happens.

It's the sheer raw power of the Noldor that allows it to break the rules.

maybe in PoP 4 the Noldor can be a major faction :smile:

HunterAlpha1 said:
which mod/game is this screenie from?
Team Fortress 2. :wink:

And here's my charming king looking generally charming.

And being generally bloodied. Hacking away frantically works surprisingly well.

Castle defenders sally at my bsieging forces- the aftermath. It's a shame that bodies were disabled.

mb3-1.jpg

The D'shar Monarch being rescued from prison.

mb1.jpg

The Duke is upset at :shock:

mb4.jpg

Is it hot in here or is it just me?!

mb11-1.jpg

An army in formation, this is from a heaviely modified Native game.

mb53.jpg

Creepy

mb2.jpg

Something odd happend to the Photobucket links - now fixed.

I have never used photobucket, but from my viewer's perspective it is the worst image host, I see that little picture above quite often.

Shanehere said:
Just a lil question - Noldor = Elves? Cause in Lord of the Rings , Noldors are Elves
Not the same ones as in Lord of the Rings, but yes, the Noldor in Prophesy of Pendor are the remnants of an acient Elven civilisation I believe.

They are elegant, have uber-skillz and top quality arms, shoot arrows like snipers and hail 'Hai Dreth Ael Noldor!'. They are Elves definitely, but not exaclty those from Tolkine's universe.

caligula123 said:
can someone post some screens of the new version 3.3 ?

I'm working on a little mini screenshot-preview thread, that should be up sometime today of a good assortment of the new horses screenies and some armor textures as well, stay tuned for that :smile:

regards,

MP

mp84 said:
caligula123 said:
can someone post some screens of the new version 3.3 ?

I'm working on a little mini screenshot-preview thread, that should be up sometime today of a good assortment of the new horses screenies and some armor textures as well, stay tuned for that :smile:

regards,

MP

splendid idea !

Harald Greytooth, mercenary captain and future ruler of all Pendor :smile:...

... his company :smile:

running away from Noldor isn't the best of ideas ... :razz:

Back
Top Bottom