[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a bug which has cropped up once in awhile - though it is rare - since PoP V 2.  We'd strongly advise you save, save, save if it happens because, while we don't know exactly what will happen, MadVader said this:  "Something bad will probably happen."  We are testing now to see what the "something bad" is.

It happened once in awhile in PoP 2 and PoP 2.5, too and the Noldor did not have a castle then.  It may be that because they have a castle now they can siege other castles/towns and the game won't crash.  As I said, we are testing that hypothesis now, but have a ways to go to see what happens.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
It happened once in awhile in PoP 2 and PoP 2.5, too and the Noldor did not have a castle then.  It may be that because they have a castle now they can siege other castles/towns and the game won't crash.  As I said, we are testing that hypothesis now, but have a ways to go to see what happens.

It's the sheer raw power of the Noldor that allows it to break the rules.

'Azreal's happy stab-face party. Here till Thursday'

mb1.jpg

They all lined up to stab the peasant. It was Sir Roland's birthday. There was punch and pie.

mb5.jpg

I got called a 'bad person' for screen-shotting this moment.

mb7.jpg

Faegrin said:
My final score (for noosers)

retirement.jpg

5500 Noldor army number 1

ithil-1.jpg

5500 Noldor army number 2

aeld.jpg

Very strange , nice pic .

WOW ! HUGE ARMIES . if they can conquer castles and town then they rule pendor

265 battles and no defeats? Sounds like my playstyle  :razz:

I just can't hack realistic. When my Hero Adventurers, despite my best efforts, do stupid things, and my surgeon fails, I start raging.

Never Darktide said:
I just can't hack realistic. When my Hero Adventurers, despite my best efforts, do stupid things, and my surgeon fails, I start raging.

Or when you try to run around a Jatu army and clic to the right of it but the pathing decides it's better to just turn in a random direction and run straight into the said army.

-.-

Never Darktide said:
265 battles and no defeats? Sounds like my playstyle  :razz:

I gotta bear with it) Even loosing Noldor Ranger. I rarely ragequited and replayed battle. Though i always retreat until i find suitable lanscape with rocky hills and river.
But i never lost and it's fact) I was quite carefull and had high spotting skill in party. Even if someone strong catches me - i fight with them and win, even with high casualties or pulled back leaving men to cover. For me defeat wasn't an option.

Faegrin said:
My final score (for noosers)

retirement.jpg

5500 Noldor army number 1

ithil-1.jpg

5500 Noldor army number 2

aeld.jpg
How much time did you work on this? Really That must of been really hard to get all those soldiers as well!

Hello Everyone Just Started playing this mod and it's really awesome. So here are some screenies.

1.Me and My first army lawl :grin::grin:
mb1wx.jpg
2.My First Siege (I was helping ^^) Those Gawdamed Archers!!
mb7z.jpg
3.Push Push!!
mb11m.jpg
4.Those Archers -,-.
mb26l.jpg
5.Me :razz:
mb28i.jpg
6.Me Again :razz:
mb32n.jpg
7.Ok for the last time -.- it's me
mb36n.jpg
8.Imperial Gladiators !!!Pwn Arses!! . The other dude is about to get decapitated -.-
mb40.jpg

Back
Top Bottom