How to invade Russia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time those Russians gets too close to Norwegian airspace, they'll get shot down. If I was to invade Russia, I would take a cookie with me and I would eat it in front of their faces! hah!

Articstorm said:
The next time those Russians gets to close to Norwegian airspace, they'll get shot down. If I was to invade Russia, I would take a cookie with me and I would eat it in front of their faces! hah!
The next time those Norwegians gets close to Russian waters, they'll get shot down. If I was to invade Norway, I would take a caviar with me and I would eat it in front of their faces! hah!

Max_marksman said:
Articstorm said:
The next time those Russians gets to close to Norwegian airspace, they'll get shot down. If I was to invade Russia, I would take a cookie with me and I would eat it in front of their faces! hah!
The next time those Norwegians gets close to Russian waters, they'll get shot down. If I was to invade Norway, I would take a caviar with me and I would eat it in front of their faces! hah!

Too close to Russian waters? Wtf? link me a newspage please!
By the way, who likes russian caviar ?

Articstorm said:
Too close to Russian waters? Wtf? link me a newspage please!
http://news.mail.ru/economics/1816981
If you know Russian, of course.
And now give me a link to news about Russian planes in Norwegian airspace.
By the way, nobody likes Norwegian cookies.

Articstorm said:
Economics?
Here are Promt-translation for you:
The Norwegian vessel is delayed for violation of rules of an intersection of boundary of the Russian Federation
11.06 2008, 14:52 RIA Novosti news agency

«The dry-cargo ship has intersected boundary of Russia in 40 miles from the declared co-ordinates and at five o'clock before assigned time», — the interlocutor of agency has explained.

Murmansk, 11 июн — RIA Novosti news agency, Ekaterina Kozlova. The Russian frontier guards have delayed in Barents sea the Norwegian dry-cargo ship "Телло" for violation of rules of an intersection of frontier of Russia, the representative of group of public relations of boundary handle of FSB of the Russian Federation on Murmansk area has informed in the environment of RIA Novosti news agency.

«The dry-cargo ship has intersected boundary of Russia in 40 miles from the declared co-ordinates and at five o'clock before assigned time», — the interlocutor of agency has explained.

He has told that during maintenance standby in Barents sea the crew of a boundary patrol ship "Ladoga" by means of means has detected the neolearnt vessel, following course on an intersection of frontier of Russia from outside Norway. On the international data link the vessel did not respond to inquiry of "Ladoga". For suppression of attempt of a possible maintenance of an unknown vessel to it has been routed ПСКР "Podolsk" which, having come nearer to the infringer, has identified it as the Norwegian dry-cargo ship "Телло".

«It was clarified that the dry-cargo ship followed from port Kirkenes in port Murmansk, and has thus broken rules of an intersection of state boundary», — the employee of group of public relations has marked.

«According to the captain of a vessel, at the moment of incident he had a rest in the cabin, and its assistant has not oriented in a situation», — the representative of frontier handle has told.

He has added that the dry-cargo ship accompanied by "Podolsk" приконвоирован in port Murmansk where the captain of a vessel completely recognised the fault and has agreed with imposing on it of the management penalty.
And I'm awaiting for your proof.

here's the link you asked for: http://www.nettavisen.no/innenriks/article1389003.ece

Google translate: http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nettavisen.no%2Finnenriks%2Farticle1389003.ece&sl=no&tl=en&history_state0=

Articstorm said:
here's the link you asked for: http://www.nettavisen.no/innenriks/article1389003.ece
Captain Obvious explains that it was just a regular patrol flight and they haven't really crossed Norwegian airspace.
P.S. Wtf, I've supported this flame.

You see the problem? Those "patrols" happened two times that year, you even flew to the Brits and they had to send up two Eurofighter Typhoons... not to be rude but what are your government thinking about? It was even a documentary on Norwegian Tv2 there the Russian government didn't have a comment about these "patrols".
and by the way, do you see the difference between Cargo ships and Fighters/Bombers?

and what do you mean with "I've Supported this flame"?

Articstorm said:
You see the problem? Those "patrols" happened two times that year, you even flew to the Brits and they had to send up two Eurofighter Typhoons... not to be rude but what are your government thinking about? It was even a documentary on Norwegian Tv2 there the Russian government didn't have a comment about these "patrols".
Russian government won't comment these patrols because it's the ****ing regular patrols!
Read this article: http://top.rbc.ru/society/17/08/2007/113741.shtml
Btw
P.S. Wtf, I've supported this flame.
So I prefer to stop this flame now.

Max_marksman said:
Sensei said:
Max_marksman said:
Sensei said:
Estonia for instance.
Proof or you're a liar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Freedom_War
I am no liar.
1\4 of Estonian army was Russian, so...  :roll:
But let's stop this before we got banned.
Quarter of the army was supposedly Russians, but the truth is that they actually didnt partake in the fighting. Mostly the war was won with Estonian youngsters (high school students). Which proves that Estonian youth won the Almighty (and undefeatable) Russia.

Captain Pyjama Shark said:
Meh, if anyone ever deserves to crush the Ruskies one final time (nothing against the Russians) it deserves to be the Finns.  They've shown up you Swedes in kicking Russian ass.

I beg to differ?  Perhaps we are forgetting that Finland was under Swedish control for most of history?

Sensei said:
Quarter of the army was supposedly Russians, but the truth is that they actually didnt partake in the fighting. Mostly the war was won with Estonian youngsters (high school students). Which proves that Estonian youth won the Almighty (and undefeatable) Russia.
Almighty and undefeatable Russia, cracked by the Civil and First World War. And with the support of the Russian White Guard and British Fleet.
No offence, but today Estonia have absolutely no chanсes to win any kind of war against Russia.
So let's stop this ****ing flame. I hope it's my last post in this thread, so goodbye my dear young military geniuses ^_^ 

Max_marksman said:
Sensei said:
Almighty and undefeatable Russia, cracked by the Civil and First World War. And with the support of the Russian White Guard and British Fleet.
No offence, but today Estonia have absolutely no chanсes to win any kind of war against Russia.
So let's stop this ****ing flame. I hope it's my last post in this thread, so goodbye my dear young military geniuses ^_^
I didnt mean to offend you and if I did so then I must apologise. I just wanted to prove to you that I am no liar and surely I have achieved that? I agree with you that Estonian military power is absurd compared to Russia's military power. Let us stop this childish bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom