Need More Info Son Spawning With Dress At 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
It seems like this wierd bug has been mentioned already for a couple of years and the developers have done nothing to fix it.

My character's son just turned 18 and for some reason, appeared in the game wearing a dress. I loaded the game right before him spawning a couple times to see if this was randomized and it was. Some times he spawned with a female set and other times with a male one.

I've also seen some other lords wearing sets which they weren't supposed to. Either from the notables or the minor clans. These are randomly generated lords, which, for some reason, don't have their generated equipment sets divided between male and female, nor are these sets exclusively "lordly".

How to Reproduce: When the son comes of age at 18

I havent seen it in my unmodded plays for some time though.
But in modded it happends all the time for sure.

Have you tried verifying the files - note that if there if faulty files it wont fix the current ingame issues, but for new plays down the line.

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom