Game crashing 64 bit

Users who are viewing this thread

dec996

Recruit
Hey there, i'm trying to log on to the official servers and im just crashing either moments after joining or a few moments. I have checked the forum and have ticked and unticked both "Load textures on demand" and "Force single threading", but still no avail.

But after reading the forum and people saying its 32 bit users I was confused, here are my specs:

64 bit windows 7 Home Premium
Z77 sabertooth motherboard
intel core i7 - 3770k CPU is 3.50ghz
Ram is 16Gb
2 x GTX 670s
and im not sure if it makes a difference but:
1 x SSD 120gb
1 x 2 Tb Harddrive

And also I have reinstalled M+B 2 times and the mod 5-6 times from both links (small and large download) but it made no difference

If anyone can help id be grateful

Here are my specs which is why this is abit befuddling since I can run this on full settings and still get minimum 30fps. Personally I don't have Single threading on but I do have Load textures on demand on.

64bit Windows Ultimate
Z68
Intel I5 2500k (3.3ghz oced to 3.7ghz)
12gb ram
560ti

What's your internet speed from this: http://www.speedtest.net/ What your companies advertise is usually wrong.

I do have reasonably fast internet for wales, and my game also runs max settings with ease. It just doesn't add up....

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2832382246

As ive reinstalled it countless times and play nord invasion and mercenaries fine, i doubt its the files :/ i think it may be the mod.

dec996 said:
As ive reinstalled it countless times and play nord invasion and mercenaries fine, i doubt its the files :/ i think it may be the mod.

Yes, that's obviously the mod.
But it seems we can't have big maps anymore.
I hope it'll be solved anyway.

Yeah I have same problems and maps are too big (New England - 874 KB) ... Austro told me that it happens cause map is over 800KB and that map maker is making map with about 700 KB ... and I think that maps should be -800 KB  (650 KB - 750 KB)

I hope that it will be solved in close future cause I really love mod and I really want to play it

BTW my nickname in game is : Ace .. a lot of guys know me :smile:

I will be keeping in mind for the Gold Rush! map. I am going to try to go with a map with fewer trees and smaller size. Hopefully that will help.

Back
Top Bottom