france

Users who are viewing this thread

LordOfShadows said:
[quote author=gajin smash]
I wish I could say it stops there. Let me introduce you to a game Japanese kids like to play called "Kancho." It's not as much a 'game' as it is kids clasping their hands together, sticking out their first fingers, and shoving them up your butt. I'm really not joking.

Just about any kid can be a Kancho Assassin. Even the sweetest little girl is liable to jam her fingers up your ass the second you turn around. This happened to one of my friends, which just goes to show - don't trust anyone. I'd say the little girls are the most dangerous because they have natural ways of lowering your defenses.

just in case anybody wanted some other way to amuse yourselves.

more at http://www.outpostnine.com/gaijin_smash/2004/11/my-kids-are-perverted.html#more
[/quote]

HAH! Man those Japs are weird, asking a black dude if his penis is big every three days.

Archonsod said:
Japan : Like a room full of real - life soaped up, feces-coverd, cockroaches&sperm drinking, tentacled robot homosexuals?

Closer to reality.

Kobrag said:
Anal is always the best.

I had a feeling you'd say something like that.

You show lots of restrain, that sentence could have gone horribly, it's nice of you!

No, thats why we take enemas and use the bathroom first.
it:
A: Clears the butt of none clingy germs, poop and parasites. (which I don't have)
B: Solves any constipation issues.

Kobrag said:
No, thats why we take enemas and use the bathroom first.
it:
A: Clears the butt of none clingy germs, poop and parasites. (which I don't have)
B: Solves any constipation issues.
See! Told ya!  :grin:

Kobrag said:
Not unless they are newbs.
Coprophiles don't tend to practice it either.
Can you really be a newb at cleaning your butt and retain the ability to walk without parental supervision at the same time?  :shock:

Vraid said:
Kobrag said:
Not unless they are newbs.
Coprophiles don't tend to practice it either.
Can you really be a newb at cleaning your butt and retain the ability to walk without parental supervision at the same time?  :shock:

No, but newb at buttsecks, hell yeah.

It'd be creepy otherwise: "No, son, I can't leave you until you get your puck exploded, understood?"

Bah, as far as kinky goes, I'm probably on par with Kobrag. But without the "two men" part.

Seriously, until you really let go of your general rebutal reflexe of everything strange, you really don't know what you're missing :razz:

Back
Top Bottom