france

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you've earned the right to be an admin at this point. Kill Archonsod so you may take you rightful place!

But in all honesty, why the hell are you still a recruit?

He's barely on, but when he is, he makes my day.
Earl, reading your posts is an honour, and I feel priveleged enought to be one of the first to reply. Well done, Sirrah!!!
Feels good, doesn't it? Taking the back door. Much better than the highway.
Edit: Why, Pav? I'm sure he's not a sexually active as you, yet.

Vraid said:
Earl, reading your posts is an honour, and I feel priveleged enought to be one of the first to reply. Well done, Sirrah!!!

I'd make a joke about Pav's most recent thread, but I'm really getting worried that you're becoming my comedic foil or something, and thus must back away.

CJ1145 said:
Vraid said:

I'd make a joke about Pav's most recent thread, but I'm really getting worried that you're becoming my comedic foil or something, and thus must back away.
Who, me?  :???:
I don't know whether to slap my hands silly or play with my willy.

Vraid said:

no man it's not that, I don't even know, there is just like something about his face, it's way too pretty and just like so inviting for a foot or a fist, and the worst part is I like his posts, but then I remember what he looks like and I just want to punch him again.

And hes definitely more sexually active then me, I haven't gotten any clitcock or a while now, only sexual activity I get now is from myself, and that's pretty sub par.

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
Vraid said:

no man it's not that, I don't even know, there is just like something about his face, it's way too pretty and just like so inviting for a foot or a fist, and the worst part is I like his posts, but then I remember what he looks like and I just want to punch him again.

And hes definitely more sexually active then me, I haven't gotten any clitcock or a while now, only sexual activity I get now is from myself, and that's pretty sub par.
Well, maybe he... I'm at a loss for words.
Why not camel-punch him?

Bugmanina said:
Good. Please shut up, Vraid.

As for the topic? I'm just going to back out slowly.
Hmm... Buggy doesn't like me. I wonder why... I'm logging off now, he's made me feel sad. Goodnight guys.

Vraid said:
Bugmanina said:

Hmm... Buggy doesn't like me. I wonder why... I'm logging off now, he's made me feel sad. Goodnight guys.

Its not that I like you or dislike you.
Just every post annoys me.

Bugmanina said:
Vraid said:
Bugmanina said:

Its not that I like you or dislike you.
Just every post annoys me.
Please post an explanation so I can study my personality flaws on the 'morrow.
Edit: You realise, don't you, that I was referring to the Distressing problem thread, when he described how many clitcocks he'd sucked?

D'Sparil said:
Vraid said:

You're acting like a tiny little thing that desperately seeks approval from Pavlov, methinks.
Not to mention the fact that he's a spammy punk with a terrible sense of humour :???:

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
I've already approved of him several times. Now you D'sparil, you I disapprove off.  :razz:
Why do you always like the 'tards? It's uncanny.

Vraid said:

You're a **** up who pines after approval from Pavlov and act like a friend or someone important to people who really ****ing don't like you.

'Sparil, on the other hand, is pretty damn coo'

Back
Top Bottom