france

Users who are viewing this thread

I never really understood the question, was it about an overcooked chicken dish, or anal sex?

Kobrag said:
No,When do you have visible muscle spasms when drunk?

Not flailing arm spasms, but you can see the muscles twitching under the skin.
Mainly my arm, which causes me to drop things, or my legs, which causes me to stumble.

That depends entirely on how much and of what you've had to drink.

Taimat396 said:
Kobrag said:
No,When do you have visible muscle spasms when drunk?

Not flailing arm spasms, but you can see the muscles twitching under the skin.
Mainly my arm, which causes me to drop things, or my legs, which causes me to stumble.

That depends entirely on how much and of what you've had to drink.

Or on how your brain wires your reflexes center, too. I twitch at the drop of a neutron, but I don't assume I'm dying. Do you know what I am saying?

Areze said:
Am I the only one who feels really really creeped out after reading this whole thing? This forum really does have this uh, 'thing' to it. :lol:

No you aren't. It is kinda weird Kobrag prepares to get drilled like an oil deposit by numerous oil rigs.

Earl_of_Rochester said:
I see you’re also a fan of the more obscure verses of John Master’s Pathan poetry, the Zakhmi Dil, good show.
I remain, &c.
~EoR

I was about to call 'Google', but closer inspection reveals that the web is berefit of this phrase.

Also, he doesn't like being called 'mister'. He prefers 'naughty boy'. I'm serious.

Magorian Aximand said:
More chance. Not "chance". So no, not 100%.

Yeah, but say that you're walking in to a bar, and there's one man and one woman, if you're heterosexual, you can only pick the woman. If you're bisexual you can pick anyone of them, I mean 2 is twice as much as 1. Or am I completely lost here?

You're completely lost.

If you're hetero, you have 50% chance. If you're bi, you have an additional 50%. Those two make 100%, yes, but that wasn't how it was phrased.

Kobrag is saying that heterosexual or homosexual people only have 50% of the pool to choose from. If you are bisexual you add the other 50%. The end result is 100%, but you have 50% more than hetero or homosexuals. Of course, there are more women than men in this world, so those numbers aren't perfect, but you get the point.

Ah, yes! Now I get it.

I thought of the women as my only pool, and if I were to be bisexual, I would have an additional pool.

Magorian Aximand said:
Kobrag is saying that heterosexual or homosexual people only have 50% of the pool to choose from. If you are bisexual you add the other 50%. The end result is 100%, but you have 50% more than hetero or homosexuals. Of course, there are more women than men in this world, so those numbers aren't perfect, but you get the point.

It's 100% more than heterosexuals or homosexuals who have 50% less than bisexuals.

All that clarification for something that wasn't too confusing.. :grin:

Those interested in increasing their rate of copulation might be interested in bestiality and necrophilia, as well.

Back
Top Bottom