Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm,

Video Device;
Intel G41 Express Chipset

Can i play this game ? Actually, I played skyrim but it was so slow. Can i play skyrim with this graphics card?

Other devices;
2 GB RAM,
3.2 ghz

I'm still waiting for a mod that makes most everything fixed like OOO. No level scaling of any kind. Skyrim's way better than Oblivilol, but there's still occasional moments like this. This bugger took hell of a lot more pounding from my lvl 40 battlemage than any of the imperial commanders I whacked during the civil war.

narmp.jpg

nOAYS.jpg

Oh alright. So at least he has some ambition.
Also, the texture on that shield looks hideous when you hold it right up to your face like that. Good lord.

Yeah, isn't that an ordinary iron dagger? You get to make one of those during the smithing tutorial in Riverwood.
And yeah, glass stuff looks incredibly ugly. As does daedric. I don't know what it is with videogame developers and the idea that top-tier weapons and armor have to look as hideous as possible. I swear it's the same thing in every single RPG. Am I missing something? Is there some kind of governmental body that mandates that or something?

Ringwraith #5 said:
Oh alright. So at least he has some ambition.
Also, the texture on that shield looks hideous when you hold it right up to your face like that. Good lord.

Well once you've some of the best equipment the whole goddamn world has to offer I guess robbing random travellers becomes more of a hobby, so demanding just 100gold is kinda understandable.
The shield is Ysgramor's shield, and you're right. It does look quite **** in that screenshot. Never paid any attention to it in the game.

FrisianDude said:
That metallic looking dagger the thief had looks great, though. Far better than the greenish cake-cutter.

Yeah. That's the downside of most TES games. The leather, fur, iron, steel, and other early level **** usually looks pretty good, but the the higher level equipment tends to look too much like silly fantasy crap. Especially the daedric crap in Skyrim. Holy **** that looks horrible.

EDIT: Goddamnit RW.

But yeah. Western RPG developers need to get rid of the whole fantasy weapons & armour cliches crap. Higher level items don't need to be spiky and random.

EDIT:

I mean, just ****ing look at this ****ing ****!

600px-SR-item-Daedric_Armor_Male.jpg

No, it doesn't look mobile. It looks like an expensive halloween costume. IMO the best heavy armour should be just heavy plate. The fantasy crap could come with the enchanting. The steel plate armour looks pretty good.

600px-SR-item-Steel_Plate_Armor_Male.jpg

EDIT: Fixed.

I think most armours and weapons in skyrim look rather awful. Everything lacks a proper medieval feel.

Nahkuri said:
No, it doesn't mobile. It looks like an expensive halloween costume. IMO the best heavy armour should be just heavy plate. The fantasy crap could come with the enchanting. The steel plate armour looks pretty good.

600px-SR-item-Steel_Plate_Armor_Female.jpg
I wonder if making a character with big boobs makes it harder to find fitting armour in the game.

Shouldn't it be quite simple to make a mod that replaces female armors with ordinary male ones? I remember I did that back in Morrowind, when they introduced female armors in a patch. Before that both sexes used the same model and the game would automatically morph it for females to fit their slimmer torso. I'm betting the same thing could be done in Skyrim.

Nahkuri said:
No, it doesn't look mobile. It looks like an expensive halloween costume. IMO the best heavy armour should be just heavy plate. The fantasy crap could come with the enchanting. The steel plate armour looks pretty good.

600px-SR-item-Steel_Plate_Armor_Male.jpg

EDIT: Fixed.

Apart from the helmet, I like that armour the best. Though I quite like the leather too (except from that weird sticky out shoulder bit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom