Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he did drive out all the cliff racers from Vvardenfell. And the cliff racers drove out dragons in the past, so... Jiub > dragons.

It does make sense. All those legends about dragons are just exaggerated stories of people who were molested by Cliff Racers. Now, after 200 years of selective breeding, they're back.
Stronger then ever.

Pillock said:
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
That Warzones mod is awesome, speaking of Imperials and Stormcloaks.

Yesterday, right outside of Whiterun, I found two armies of Imps and Stormcloaks clashing. I dove in, to find the Imperials nearly wiped out. But just when things seemed darkest, a pack of mother****ing lions joins the fray and kills most of the Stormcloaks as well as nearly me. Then, just as I am getting those under control, a blood goddamned dramother****ergon swoops in and starts eating blokes left and right.

Yesterday I was the intended prey of a pack of no less than ten wolves before even arriving in Riverwood for the first time, thanks to the Alpha Wolves mod. Definitely trying this Warzones dealie.

Edit: Is it the Wilderness War Parties one?

I now regret my choice of becoming a blade assassin... An archer would be much more enjoyable, I think. And way easier.

30x sneak damage is the max for a blade assassin, does anyone know what the max damage is for a bow and arrow assassin?

I think it's the 3x you get from sneak. Technically 6x with 5 points in Overdraw, and a chance to stagger and/or paralyze the target with the rest of the perks.

Ljas said:
I think it's the 3x you get from sneak. Technically 6x with 5 points in Overdraw, and a chance to stagger and/or paralyze the target with the rest of the perks.
Okay. So combined with those gloves that gives you 2x total sneak damage it gives you 12x sneak damage I guess.

Well nobody says you can't supplement your backstabbing with some archery. I played a dagger assassin as well, but I still carried a bow to remove weaker enemies from a distance.

Chewbacca said:
I now regret my choice of becoming a blade assassin... An archer would be much more enjoyable, I think. And way easier.

I didn't realize you could only play one class in this game and not just be master of them all.

Kevlar said:
Chewbacca said:
I didn't realize you could only play one class in this game and not just be master of them all.
Should've done the math, then. Max level is 81, which does mean 100 in all skills but not nearly enough perk points to max out every perk tree.

Worst comes to worst you can always adjust your perks with the console commands or just straight up add perk points if you feel like buffing your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom