Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemesis said:
Don't see why you'd want to join up with the Stormcloaks, to be fair.
Because from what I've heard so far, and I'm not very far in the game yet, the Imperials are total dicks. And if it weren't for the dragon that appeared in the beginning in the game, I would have been executed by the Imperials for no reason.

Nemesis said:
Still think it's a shame I can be a Altmer, but no matter what, I always get accused of worshipping Talos by the Dominion.
It's kinda like being a dunmer in Morrowind. The locals will always be able to tell you're an outlander, and the Thalmor will likewise always know that you're a Talos-worshipping piece of scum.

Orion said:
He may be a fascist Nord.
or freedom fighter? Depends on what way you look at it. Both sides have right on some points, and are (imo) wrong in others. The stormcloacks want religious freedom in their lands, and the imperials out, they do however not want any foreigners there. The imperials, well, are imperialists and want to rule over the lands. And they banned the worship of Talos.

I believe it was a bit more complicated than that. The stormcloaks had a bit more going for them, something hidden that definitely made them the bad guys. Of course, if I remember correctly.

And the Imperials didn't "just" ban the worship of Talos. He's an important fellow to them as well. However, had they not agreed with the Thalmor, there wouldn't be an Empire right now, and nor would the Nords have their freedom.

Orion said:
I fail to see how the whole damn Empire failed to defend itself against some pointy-eared yellowbellies from a ****ty little island. :neutral:

Between the Septim dynasty getting wiped out, the beast races seceding, and Morrowind getting nuked, I'd say the Empire's doing rather well considering the circumstances.

Orion said:
I fail to see how the whole damn Empire failed to defend itself against some pointy-eared yellowbellies from a ****ty little island. :neutral:
****ty little island that's incredibly saturated with magic, covered in yellow people who know how to use it.

To me, the Stormcloaks were immediately being assholes. They don't tell the Imperials you're not a Stormcloak, they even tell Lokir to **** off and not die a whiner when he asks them to. They probably were just hoping to take down some innocents with them.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
To me, the Stormcloaks were immediately being assholes. They don't tell the Imperials you're not a Stormcloak, they even tell Lokir to **** off and not die a whiner when he asks them to. They probably were just hoping to take down some innocents with them.
I kinda got that same reaction, except, I think Lokir needed to die. He was indeed whiny, which I hate.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
That Warzones mod is awesome, speaking of Imperials and Stormcloaks.

Yesterday, right outside of Whiterun, I found two armies of Imps and Stormcloaks clashing. I dove in, to find the Imperials nearly wiped out. But just when things seemed darkest, a pack of mother****ing lions joins the fray and kills most of the Stormcloaks as well as nearly me. Then, just as I am getting those under control, a blood goddamned dramother****ergon swoops in and starts eating blokes left and right.

Mods make everything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom