Do you remember....

Users who are viewing this thread

After a lot of server maintainance, my server's going back up in about... 4-5 hours. Should stay up, hopefully, I'm going to attempt to do some Events.

Ah... The memories :grin: I remember playing MM in my christmas vacation and it's thanks to this MM has a special place in my heart, unlike Napoleonic wars(it's good, very good, but its sole is gone).
Bring MM back! I miss the community, a community without douchebags and tons of political discussions in the in-game chat! If there's a permanent server with >10 players, then expect me to be there :grin:

One if the things i miss the most are also the maps... They were so good :grin:

I remember participating in my first linebattle.

I was still learning the game, I was the last one alive, I was pretty terrified tbh, I killed 2 guys then went down.
Felt so great to hear my Colonel's laughter in the background, and my fellow 13th saying "Holy ****!" in teamspeak.

I just went to an NW LB. It's really not the same anymore.  :sad:

Windbusche said:
I remember participating in my first linebattle.

I was still learning the game, I was the last one alive, I was pretty terrified tbh, I killed 2 guys then went down.
Felt so great to hear my Colonel's laughter in the background, and my fellow 13th saying "Holy ****!" in teamspeak.

I just went to an NW LB. It's really not the same anymore.  :sad:
+1

Humlenerd said:
without tons of political discussions in the in-game chat!
:lol: I remember the constant liberals vs. leftist discussion, not to mention 'Wtf is up with america in Iraq' discussions. I enjoyed 'em, big time. :razz:

I remember the 6eRIL. My first and best/funniest regiment ever. It was really epic being with those guys. But sadly it got disbanded, but im not so far from most of them. Im sitll in 6e as a Young Guard. Good times.

Ah, the memories.

I remember it was the first gaming community i really enjoyed being a part of.
I remember epic cannon duels with many skilled arty guys.
I remember the fun and the laughter we had.
I remember the fear when i saw oposum, mulyan, lcatt (and many others) approaching me.
I also remember I never managed to take part in a linebattle cause warband would always crash on me in the first 3-5 secs.

Crap, I miss m&m.

I remember right before a line battle we were doing a training, and where were standing in line, starting from the left a person would duel with the Captain, when it came my turn, my musket glitched and I shot and killed him! The whole teamspeak was laughing.

Do you remember this battle we had it was on MM russia it was in the summer of 2011. It was my first experience with the 22nd for Mount and Musket. I kept lagging out and i was so excited for that game. i played the best i could but i lagged out and rejoined. i was So lost and everyone tried to help. but i left like after 30 minsThose were the good days

Do you remember whole ts3 laughing when someone does a "jump-shot" and headshots a person :smile:

I remember seeing a BaB Linebattle on Youtube and wanting to join a regiment so I could get in a linebattle...

...all the while saying to myself "Man, do i even have the time to get involved in something like this?" 

Do you guys remember when an entire regiment got destroyed by artillery with one cannonball in the Battle of Wavre event? It was a freaking awesome shot.

Back
Top Bottom