Do you remember....

Users who are viewing this thread

_RebelliouS_ said:
Harlef said:
I remember a kills streak of 8 in 1 live. With bayonet! Was the last man in my team!
I've recorded it but can't find it anymore...good ol' times with mm...

Could be me :razz: , I remember duels against Vikestad and Harrier when I was in 84e and where I learnt how to chamber .

Good old times uh... Trainings were funniest in MM.
Now these pokes, overhead attack, blockable kicks & chambers and lot of new ****s broke MM's mind.

I remember... :
... Sweden as a faction.
... Missing out on the first Waterloo event.
... Sitting on Vinegar Hill, shooting cavalrymen trying to ride around and infantry moving up the hill.
... Joining the 84e. ('Round December, 2010. (If I remember it correctly.))
... Creating my own cavalry regiment. ('Round May, 2011.)
... Disbanding that cavalry regiment after almost a year of existence (recreated as K1/KLtH Winter 2012-2013).
... And other **** that would make this list endless.

First regiment in MM was the 32nd, good times. The hardcore discipline and amazing formations, miss it a lot. Then joining SPQR In MnG, again good discipline and some hardcore Melee.

I remember the first day I joined the 1er Grenadiers in May 2011 and did training and attended to line battles with Colonel Herlev as our leader, then after about 4 weeks I was promoted for the first time from the rank of Cadet to Guard!:grin:  I became so attached to the M&M Community, that I tried to find any excuse to get away from work just to play M&M and have fun with my fellow Grenadiers. I'm still in the 1er up to this day (And I'm proud of that fact). And I very, very, very much miss the good old days. :'(

But, a lot of us are still here and still playing and supporting this epic gaming community :smile:

Do you remember when the 00th came out and everyone thought it was a joke regiment, and then three days later they conquered the world, enslaving the masses and bending the will of every man, woman and child on the planet?

Those were some good times.

Thundersnow said:
Do you remember when the 00th came out and everyone thought it was a joke regiment, and then three days later they conquered the world, enslaving the masses and bending the will of every man, woman and child on the planet?

Those were some good times.

I remember people talking on steam what they were going to do with you bunch.

Fools...

Is this a thread for remembering Musket Madness or mm? :razz:
Loved Sweden in the former, and also how OP and server-destroying the grenades were :razz:
The community developed in the latter however. The main thing I loved about mm: The respect for other players and admins that people had.
People apologising for tking, people thanking admins etc

Back
Top Bottom