Do you remember....

Users who are viewing this thread

You guys sound like a bunch of old ladies, besides shot & shell looks and plays like AoFI
which isn't a bad thing, but AoFI died off incredibly quickly.

Do you remember the Gorge map?
Yeah, that was the best ****ing map ever

I remember the 2nd Marine Company back when I first played MM. Little did I know Little Welly would go off to try and beat Stubbs in number of regiments created. :razz:

I remember when I first joined MM, and I knew nothing of anything to do with the Napoleonic Wars, and as I played on very low graphics, I thought that riflemen wore black uniforms and could never tell the difference between the Russian and Prussian uniforms, for some raisin.  :oops:

damonkey said:
We're waving our e-peens now? Yes! 1200 hours of MM/NW (Only a few hours of other stuffs)  :roll:

What? We're bringing up how much time we spent in MM?

I think... something like 1800 hours.

Yes, I have a lot of free time.

PolishSTALIN said:
Well there are a few MM servers that pop up from time to time so maybe we can get some Permanent servers back up again :grin:
I hope!  MM recruiting was so much better....So little trolls

Ohh no. Duel server. The duel servers were good fun back then, since the community was smaller it was generally more friendly too. No teabaggin' and kicking corpses was seen. Only by one or two, but then you would just jump on the cannon and shoot em! :razz:

Back
Top Bottom