Modded Character skills moved arround ?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9.35636
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Cassilias

Recruit
Summary: There is a weird bug that makes the character skills change order visualy... Vigor isn't the first anymore (screenshot below)
How to Reproduce: I think is happens after a save reload from what i am seeing, because it won't change until then, but also do not remember if it always changes after... But a reload makes it happen for sure.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Many cheats: to level up character (xp, renown, set character level 300, clear settlement defences, etc)
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/5GMNfP6
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD 7900 XT
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

From what I have tested now, it seems not, without mods even after save reload skills are in good order. But I use the Character Manager mod to clean up the skills and remove extra focus_points and extra attribute_points, since there is a cheat to add both of these but not subtract the extra unused created by the cheat campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero.

So without mods they stay fine, but even with this mod, I do not know why they reverse, it makes no sense, they should be UI fixed...

The issue you have reported originates from mods installed prior. Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. If you can reproduce the same issue unmodded, please let us know! Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom