Countdown to 268 B.C. (Warband SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowarcher said:
What's this? an entire day without Jankomega posting something,did he die from the hegemony fever.

His alter ego Jonaasz was there to keep things going though  :lol:

shadowarcher said:
What's this? an entire day without Jankomega posting something,did he die from the hegemony fever.

Of course i didn't die from it yet  :lol:
...but i planned to wait till 1st April and not to go on Taleworlds,cause i expect some updates and TPW mod release.  :smile:
So see you on April the 1st-10th.  :wink:

P.S:The reason is that when i wanted Roma Surrectum 2 mod for RTW so bad I couldn't help myself and then i simply forgot about it and never thought about it till August/September and then i noticed it's released...so i'm trying to do something similar with Hegemony.Now i'm studying hard and i'm with my friends and girl...so see ya for month folks.  :mrgreen:

-Hope this will make you happy archer.

ealabor said:
Waiting on my new comp to get here which should hopefully be here today.

Should hopefully be able to some 500 v 500 or more battles to vid record.

Yay!It's nice you're here E.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW MONSTER!  :wink:

vietanh797 said:
I wonder ela will need him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJACFMc-Rb4

Of course he will,who knows how better the mod will be with his new PC...he will be able to do many greater things for the mod with stronger PC and it's stats.

Good luck with it.  :wink:

I have got a very powerful PC. And I have tested with 1,000 soldiers without any lags. So I can also beta-test battles.

John Felton said:
I have got a very powerful PC. And I have tested with 1,000 soldiers without any lags. So I can also beta-test battles.

I'm also getting new,"monster"PC on my birthday on April 22nd and with it i'm getting prepared for Hegemony 268.B.C.  :grin:

yehaa, he's back! :grin: Elabor i don't wish to nag you but you must release another update soon! And the 500 vs 500 battle vids would also be nice :wink:

Jonaasz said:
yehaa, he's back! :grin: Elabor i don't wish to nag you but you must release another update soon! And the 500 vs 500 battle vids would also be nice :wink:

Yeah,videos on Warband with his cool new PC on 500vs500 will be awesome...can't wait for them  :smile:

JankoMega said:
John Felton said:

I'm also getting new,"monster"PC on my birthday on April 22nd and with it i'm getting prepared for Hegemony 268.B.C.  :grin:

Wow, by that time I suppose that Hegemony would be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom