Countdown to 268 B.C. (Warband SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonaasz said:
Hello. I'm new to this site, i've played warband for 6-7 month's and played mods since i got the game :grin:
This mod looks very good, i love this timeline always searching for a good roman-greco mod. I cant wait to play it :smile:
Though i have noticed a lack of updates recently, i know some of you have waited much more then i have but an update would be sweet, i think we need it:razz:

btw, thank you for making this mod.  :grin:

Name is similar....writing style is similar....writing content is similar.....

Janko, is this guy a relative of yours?

Hi Guys,

I don't play MB since a long time. Can you please tell me how is going the Hegemony mod development?

Regards,

Crag

tenis15 said:
well theres a beta actually for it if u buy mount&blade and u download .808 and download the Hegemony download u get the beta and another great greco-roman mod is Vita dolentis...look it up its for warband and i loved it...its a nice mod has both roman and greeks in it and replaces all the medieval countries like swadia and rhodoks.
Vita Dolentis.. yeah ill check it out, thanks man:smile:

Aenima said:
Jonaasz said:
Hello. I'm new to this site, i've played warband for 6-7 month's and played mods since i got the game :grin:
This mod looks very good, i love this timeline always searching for a good roman-greco mod. I cant wait to play it :smile:
Though i have noticed a lack of updates recently, i know some of you have waited much more then i have but an update would be sweet, i think we need it:razz:

btw, thank you for making this mod.  :grin:

Name is similar....writing style is similar....writing content is similar.....

Janko, is this guy a relative of yours?

Yes.  :lol:
Just kidding,no of course.  :grin:

ealabor said:
Bump maps are being worked on for the mod courtesy of Alex Kit (help is nice to have)

bumps1.jpg

I dont have an old pic to compare with, so its just a look at the armor, and thats the only thing bump mapped now.

The Lighting in Warband has highlighted the textures and the skin tone is off from what I went with on the armors, which was more suited to M&B, so i've got to go through and correct that.

Probably will modify the bumps to add "wavy" effects to the cloth sections, which rather resembles stiff cotton atm.

I'll add some pics later with some looks at the bumps/speculars, which should give some folks something to talk about instead of the spam.

EDIT: hmm, cant really see an improvement with jpeg. will have to upload bmp in future.

The only thing i forgot to comment....  :shock:
Looks more than awesome,but are there some more pics of bump-maps,as you said that you will post some later?

Good luck

russik112 said:
The armour looks like its in place, and that is awesome! Btw where is his right foot  :shock:

Oh yes where is it?And maybe it's just cause ealabor didn't finish it yet back then...but i i'm asking him to post some more,cause he said that he will later(but it is 5 months since he posted that...half of a year!)

Hope he will...  :neutral:

Ok, so either ealabor is working so hard, that he forgets to update this thread with new pics, or he`s having a brake...a big one!

Anyway, I can`t wait for the mod to come out(I hope it comes out in the Summer :grin: )

Cristo99 said:
Ok, so either ealabor is working so hard, that he forgets to update this thread with new pics, or he`s having a brake...a big one!

Anyway, I can`t wait for the mod to come out(I hope it comes out in the Summer :grin: )

I was dreaming about this mod tonight...i was in phalanx formation marching at Romans  :lol:  believe me,i'm telling you the truth and that was tonight,but about 4 months ago,i dreamed my best friend(who often says:"If this mod gets out in summer,then you'll give me a slap,if not then i will give you a slap"...btw he doesn't like Mount and Blade and Warband too much,but he plays it  :lol:  and he knows i'm the fan of Hegemony and deliberately tells me that sentence.  :grin: )gave me a disk with a Hegemony 268.B.C. for my birthday.  :lol:  Weird dreams huh?
-But they are the truth.

I would really like to see how some armour and equipment and units look on Warband port with it's improved lighting  :mrgreen:

Good luck e.  :wink:

JankoMega said:
Cristo99 said:

I was dreaming about this mod tonight...i was in phalanx formation marching at Romans  :lol:  believe me,i'm telling you the truth and that was tonight,but about 4 months ago,i dreamed my best friend(who often says:"If this mod gets out in summer,then you'll give me a slap,if not then i will give you a slap"...btw he doesn't like Mount and Blade and Warband too much,but he plays it  :lol:  and he knows i'm the fan of Hegemony and deliberately tells me that sentence.  :grin: )gave me a disk with a Hegemony 268.B.C. for my birthday.  :lol:  Weird dreams huh?
-But they are the truth.

I would really like to see how some armour and equipment and units look on Warband port with it's improved lighting  :mrgreen:

Good luck e.  :wink:

Are you sure you aren`t addicted to the mod?Just kidding :grin:
The mod is worth waiting, there are going to be battles "Worthy of song"(From Rome:Total War :grin:)
I hope i dream the mod too,but i don`t dream often :grin:
Can`t wait to kill some gauls :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom