[Clan][EU Based] Takeda Clan: GOOD roleplay story means high place

Users who are viewing this thread

dowdpride said:
what exactly does ronin entail, as i dont see where it fits the command structure, also, any criticisms on my rp?
a Ronin is basicly a warrior that hired and has his own weapon.
its a good story but if you place in my shoes and think a person came to you and told you this story what would you think?

abdullakartoev said:
Name:katsumoto
Which samurai recruited you:i was recuitted of daimyo yuki
What type you want to go:i wat to be a katana samurai
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):i was born at this lands my father was a farmer and we where poor but one day a gang of rebels destroyed my fathers farm and killed my whole family then i was alone but then one day a rich samurai warrior found me and adoptet me he learned me all that he chod but when i was done whit my training he died in war and i was his only son so now i am looking for someone to serve in his army that daimyo yuki recruited me.
Couple off things:
1st i am Takeda Shingen.
2nd a Rich samurai would prob never rais an orphan he would just bring it to a nearby Temple.

right idk what rank i should give you so prob an Katana Ashigaru rank would fit for the duration.

Name:grin:eruronu
Which samurai recruited you: i was recruitted by the Daimyo
What type you want to go: Bow Ashigaru
What brought you to the Takeda lands (Roleplay question) I was a poor farmer in those days i was working hard to give my family enough food to let them alive but then on a day the Daimyo came in our village and was recruiting men for his campain and if you join you get good paymeant so i joined the Daimyo his campain.

Name: Tadakatsu
Which samurai recruited you: Takeda Shingen ( i think )
What type you want to go: Katana Cav/ Katana Inf
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): I was born in Sado Island, my father was a vassal of a local Daimyo so I didnt have to live in poverty and hunger, like the commoners of the land did. Yet the Daimyos land were coming under attack from Chinese and Russian pirates, as the main army was waging war against other Daimyos in the mainland of Japan, there was no-one to fight the pirates pillaging our lands. In a twisted way the situation was solved when a messenger arrived telling the army was massacred and their commander killed in the shores Shinano River, the rest of the samurai committed suicide because the shame was intolerable. The new conquerer drove the bandits back to where they came from. The villagers rejoiced as they needed no longer fear the pirates, but me and my mother were forced to exile as we were in danger from the new Daimyo. We left the island succesfully with a fisherman. We traveled long, but my mother came badly ill and I had to stop in a tavern just to watch her die. I buried her and went back traveling, I was trained to be a samurai so I searched for a Daimyo to serve as I didnt want to starve to death. Then in my search, I traveled to Takeda land...

attilla said:
Name:grin:eruronu
Which samurai recruited you: i was recruitted by the Daimyo
What type you want to go: Bow Ashigaru
What brought you to the Takeda lands (Roleplay question) I was a poor farmer in those days i was working hard to give my family enough food to let them alive but then on a day the Daimyo came in our village and was recruiting men for his campain and if you join you get good paymeant so i joined the Daimyo his campain.
Bow ashigaru.

Heebo said:
Name: Tadakatsu
Which samurai recruited you: Takeda Shingen ( i think )
What type you want to go: Katana Cav/ Katana Inf
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): I was born in Sado Island, my father was a vassal of a local Daimyo so I didnt have to live in poverty and hunger, like the commoners of the land did. Yet the Daimyos land were coming under attack from Chinese and Russian pirates, as the main army was waging war against other Daimyos in the mainland of Japan, there was no-one to fight the pirates pillaging our lands. In a twisted way the situation was solved when a messenger arrived telling the army was massacred and their commander killed in the shores Shinano River, the rest of the samurai committed suicide because the shame was intolerable. The new conquerer drove the bandits back to where they came from. The villagers rejoiced as they needed no longer fear the pirates, but me and my mother were forced to exile as we were in danger from the new Daimyo. We left the island succesfully with a fisherman. We traveled long, but my mother came badly ill and I had to stop in a tavern just to watch her die. I buried her and went back traveling, I was trained to be a samurai so I searched for a Daimyo to serve as I didnt want to starve to death. Then in my search, I traveled to Takeda land...
Ronin

Name: Tokyototo_Mannermuto
Which samurai recruited you: Myself
What type you want to go: Samurai/Katana Cavalry/Daiymo's Bodyguard
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):

Born in the far northern lands near Aomori, Tokyototo Mannermuto was born to a rice farmer named Rerouron and happily worked in the fields until he was 5 summers of age. A night in a month unknown to Tokyototo his farm was raided and in the terror his mother was raped and father made to watch before they were both beheaded, He had hidden under his bed when they had came and had watched the whole timeline of events unfold. It was only hours later that mercenaries showed up to steal what they could from the destroyed barn and their they found the grief stricken and wide eyed boy. Sold on as a slave until Tokyoto reached 17 years if age he was given his freedom for saving his master's wive's life in a fire at their home. He had trained long and his strength had grown greatly in the years he had been captive and he had learned the skills of writing and reading in this time... To celebrate he went to the local Inn and drank for most of the night before protecting a guard who was severely incapacitated from being beaten to death in the street. The guard thanked him for this and introduced him to a sword training master, he learned the art of Katana fighting and also found he had the natural skill to fight. However his training was completed and their was no place for him in the north any longer and so he travelled around as a mercenary, fighting for 4 years until he ventured into the Takeda Lands and signed up as a professional soldier...

wolfstar97 said:
Name: Tokyototo_Mannermuto
Which samurai recruited you: Myself
What type you want to go: Samurai/Katana Cavalry/Daiymo's Bodyguard

Born in the far northern lands near Aomori, Tokyototo Mannermuto was born to a rice farmer named Rerouron and happily worked in the fields until he was 5 summers of age. A night in a month unknown to Tokyototo his farm was raided and in the terror his mother was raped and father made to watch before they were both beheaded, He had hidden under his bed when they had came and had watched the whole timeline of events unfold. It was only hours later that mercenaries showed up to steal what they could from the destroyed barn and their they found the grief stricken and wide eyed boy. Sold on as a slave until Tokyoto reached 17 years if age he was given his freedom for saving his master's wive's life in a fire at their home. He had trained long and his strength had grown greatly in the years he had been captive and he had learned the skills of writing and reading in this time... To celebrate he went to the local Inn and drank for most of the night before protecting a guard who was severely incapacitated from being beaten to death in the street. The guard thanked him for this and introduced him to a sword training master, he learned the art of Katana fighting and also found he had the natural skill to fight. However his training was completed and their was no place for him in the north any longer and so he travelled around as a mercenary, fighting for 4 years until he ventured into the Takeda Lands and signed up as a professional soldier...

Katana Samurai

Name: 鬼半蔵 Devil Hanzo (Hanzo Hattori or Hattori Mansanari)
Which samurai recruited you: None
What type you want to go: Katana samurai Bow samurai (shinobi)
Hanzō was born as the son of Hattori Yasunaga, a minor samurai in the service of the Matsudaira (later Tokugawa) clan. He would later earn the nickname Oni no Hanzō (鬼半蔵 Devil Hanzō) because of the fearless tactics he displayed in his operations. And then in a battle he came to blades with a famed ninja Fuma Kotaro who he killed stabbing him in the heart with his spear and watching his lifless body sink into the depths of the sea, with the Hattori spear still in him. Wounded surrounded and outnumbered, I survived how you may ask? Some call me a magician well it may be true but you should know a bear fights msot fiercely when cornered and injured. The legend says i died there killed by the ninja, by a pathetic farmer but i survived and travelled the land trainign my skills under the great masters fo my land and i came to the land of The Takeda to continue my life and service as a Samurai. All you need ot know is this, your enemies are my enemies and my enemies are all dead save for 1.....

Holy Templar said:
My story is nto one for public ears all you must know is your enemies are my enemies and my enemies are all dead.

a shinobi class eh.
ok then you are my first shinobi and tell a bit more about you serving the past clan before ye went to takeda.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
Holy Templar said:
My story is nto one for public ears all you must know is your enemies are my enemies and my enemies are all dead.

a shinobi class eh.
ok then you are my first shinobi and tell a bit more about you serving the past clan before ye went to takeda.
Modified look up 1 post

Holy Templar said:
Hanzō was born as the son of Hattori Yasunaga, a minor samurai in the service of the Matsudaira (later Tokugawa) clan. He would later earn the nickname Oni no Hanzō (鬼半蔵 Devil Hanzō) because of the fearless tactics he displayed in his operations. And then in a battle he came to blades with a famed ninja Fuma Kotaro who he killed stabbing him in the heart with his spear and watching his lifless body sink into the depths of the sea, with the Hattori spear still in him. Wounded surrounded and outnumbered, I survived how you may ask? Some call me a magician well it may be true but you should know a bear fights msot fiercely when cornered and injured. The legend says i died there killed by the ninja, by a pathetic farmer but i survived and travelled the land trainign my skills under the great masters fo my land and i came to the land of The Takeda to continue my life and service as a Samurai. All you need ot know is this, your enemies are my enemies and my enemies are all dead save for 1.....

Holy Templar said:
Yukimura_Sanada said:
Holy Templar said:

a shinobi class eh.
Modified look up 1 post

Holy Templar said:

Mhm dont you want to be an shinobi?

Name: Katsura

Which samurai recruited you: Takeda Shingen
What type you want to go: Katana/Naginata Samurai

What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): I was born in the lands of Takeda to a minor noble.
My father trained me in the ways of the spear and sword from young age to one day hopefully serve the Daimyo and protect the lands we live on. Father would always tell me to be strong, never retreat and fight with honor. Tending to my father and doing chores between training has made me strong and well disciplined. After being sent on a journey of pilgrimage and training, i return once again setting my eyes on Kai castle. It is time to request audience with the Daimyo of the Takeda clan to serve the him and his purpose.

Kattmeister said:
Name: Katsura

Which samurai recruited you: Sanada Yukimura
What type you want to go: Katana/Naginata Samurai

What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): I was born in the lands of Takeda to a minor noble.
My father trained me in the ways of the spear and sword from young age to one day hopefully serve the Daimyo and protect the lands we live on. Father would always tell me to be strong, never retreat and fight with honor. Tending to my father and doing chores between training has made me strong and well disciplined. After being sent on a journey of pilgrimage and training, i return once again setting my eyes on Kai castle. It is time to request audience with the Daimyo of the Takeda clan to serve the him and his purpose.

Minor Noble Naginata Samurai for you.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
Holy Templar said:
Yukimura_Sanada said:
Holy Templar said:

a shinobi class eh.
Modified look up 1 post

Holy Templar said:

Mhm dont you want to be an shinobi?
yesi do i just updated the story.

Name: Shigeru
What type you want to go: Yumi Ashigaru
I am the son of a samouraï. He was brave and good on the battlefield but the army he fought was bigger. He fought with his soldiers during 3 days, but all his men died or ran away, and he had no choice but to kill himself with his own katana. My family was dishonoured, and my mother and my two sisters were killed by our enemies. I managed to steal them a horse and to run away. I had to hide and I found a shelter near the Kai castle. I had to sell the horse to buy food, but after 4 months, I spent all my money. An old samouraï found me while i was trying to steal some rice. He accepted to listen my story, and he decided to help me. He trained me every day since I met him and I've learnt how to use a katana and a yumi. He also taught me how to be good as cavalry.  This was 11 years ago, I was only 10. Now I am ready. The old samouraï told me he served in the Takeda army until he was injured too much to fight. He also told me the Daimyo need men to protect his land. I am ready to fight and to die for the honor of my family and to defend the Takeda clan.

My lord, i suggest that we form a allience with the oda clan, we have had a good trade agreement with them and i suggest that we follow on from that.

Bisounours said:
Name: Shigeru
What type you want to go: Yumi Ashigaru
I am the son of a samouraï. He was brave and good on the battlefield but the army he fought was bigger. He fought with his soldiers during 3 days, but all his men died or ran away, and he had no choice but to kill himself with his own katana. My family was dishonoured, and my mother and my two sisters were killed by our enemies. I managed to steal them a horse and to run away. I had to hide and I found a shelter near the Kai castle. I had to sell the horse to buy food, but after 4 months, I spent all my money. An old samouraï found me while i was trying to steal some rice. He accepted to listen my story, and he decided to help me. He trained me every day since I met him and I've learnt how to use a katana and a yumi. He also taught me how to be good as cavalry.  This was 11 years ago, I was only 10. Now I am ready. The old samouraï told me he served in the Takeda army until he was injured too much to fight. He also told me the Daimyo need men to protect his land. I am ready to fight and to die for the honor of my family and to defend the Takeda clan.

added as Yushigaru.

TMAN78 said:
My lord, i suggest that we form a allience with the oda clan, we have had a good trade agreement with them and i suggest that we follow on from that.

we offerd them an alliance but ingame they didnt said anything.

TMAN78 said:
No!!!

Name:Minikui Gai
Which samurai recruited you:You.
What type you want to go:Yari Ashigaru(accounted on a awesome hat)
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): I am but a poor farmer that lost his farm and family to war years ago and desperatly tries to make a living in the army of his landlord; The Daymo of the Takeda clan

Back
Top Bottom