[Clan][EU Based] Takeda Clan: GOOD roleplay story means high place

Users who are viewing this thread

Yukimura_Sanada

Master Knight
Swift as the wind,silent as the forest,strike like fire,Vast as a mountain such are the armies of Takeda.

currently i am working on these things:

Structure:85%

Promotions:
Promotions will be based on your level of courage,skill,Kills,and tactics/formations/leadership if we find you suitable we promote you.

Commanding System:
During combat every Samurai is in charge of an group of ashigaru units and the Generals command the Grand Takeda Army.
the Samurai will need to understand tactics and formations.

Retainer and vassal system:
only for samurai or AShigaru units can ask a retainer to be a vassal and then you obey him without questioning.
If the vassal has distinguished himself(on an honorable and dignified way) the samurai can ask him if he wants to become retainer as retainer you are higher in command then vassals and when the samurai dies ingame the retainer can take it over.
the vassal then becomes a retainer when he has been approved and the retainer can get vassals. EVERY RETAINER MAY ONLY HAVE 1 VASSAL

Our Ranks:
Daimyo:Leader of the Clan
Takeda's Greatest General(must use an takeda general name from the greatest general list)(Leads Takeda's Armies)
General(only leads a single army of Takeda)
Retainer(holds the law in the castle and is a veteran warrior, and guards the general)
Vassal(obeys his retainer without questioning)
Takeda Lancers(Ransa)
Cavalry: Yari Cavalry(YCav) Katana Cavalry(KCav) Yumi Cavalry(YumCav) Naginata Cavalry(NCav) 
Samurai(same as ashigaru: Yari,Yumi,Katana,Naginata: Yari(Ysamurai)Yumi(Yusamurai)Katana(Ksamurai)Naginata(Nsamurai)Nodachi Samurai(Nosamurai)(they command Ashigaru units and are skilled fighters.
Ronin(hired mecenary may field all kind of weapons(basically what he brings with him)
Ashigaru Taisho(AT)(Leads the Ashigaru Units)
Ashigaru: then you must choose yari(spear)/Yumi(bow)/Katana(sword)/Naginata(hafted blade from native) then your rank shall be the first letter of the class and the rank so for example yari is: Yashigaru,Yushigaru,Kashigaru,Nashigaru(Basic Unit of the army)

every rank that has the same color means that it has the same rank

Red is the Daimyo
Purple:eek:ne of the Greatest general of the mighty Takeda clan
black:higher then Retainer
beige:means higher then higher rank
Orange:means higher then medium rank
Blue: means medium rank
Maroon:2nd rank(Above ashigaru)
Pink:Lowest rank

Shinobi ranks A Shinobi ingame has the weakest equipment and tells all their data to the Leader and most of all assasinates the enemy leader/high soldiers in their ranks.
Shinobi Taisho:
Shinobi
Shinobi
Shinobi

Agents:

Our Roster:
Takeda_Daimyo_Shingen
Takeda_AT_Masamune.
Takeda_KSamurai_Musashi
Takeda_Ronin_Hachirobei
Takeda_YCav_Kinmudgin
Takeda_Yushigaru_Masaru
Takeda_Ronin_hojiro
Takeda_YSamurai_Jonatu
Takeda_Kashigaru_Katsumoto
Takeda_Yushigaru_Deruronu
Takeda_Ronin_Tadakatsu
Takeda_KSamurai_Tokyototo
Takeda_YCav_Hanzo
Takeda_Yushigaru_Shigeru
Takeda_Nsamurai_Katsura
Takeda_Yashigaru_MinikuiGai
Takeda_Kashigaru_Takeshi
Takeda_Kashigaru_Mitsuhide

Our Banner:
Takedabanner.jpg

Castles:
Kai
Leader: Daimyo Takeda Shingen
Samurai:
Takeda_KSamurai_Musashi
Takeda_YCav_Kinmudgin
Takeda_Ysamurai_Jonatu
Takeda_KSamurai_Tokyototo
Takeda_Nsamurai_Katsura
Takeda_YCav_Hanzo

Ashigaru:
Takeda_AT_Masamune.
Takeda_Ronin_Hachirobei
Takeda_Yushigaru_Masaru
Takeda_Ronin_hojiro
Takeda_Kashigaru_Katsumoto
Takeda_Yushigaru_Deruronu
Takeda_Ronin_Tadakatsu
Takeda_Yushigaru_Shigeru
Takeda_Yashigaru_MinikuiGai
Takeda_Kashigaru_Takeshi
Takeda_Kashigaru_Mitsuhide
Takeda_Yushigaru_Shigenari
Takeda_Kashigaru_Hanzo
Takeda_Yushigaru_Masaie
Takeda_Yashigaru_Kenshin

Our Alliances:
Oda Clan

Our Enemies:
currently none

Our Trade Agreements:
Oda Clan

Our Vassalstates:
Sanada Clan:Sanada_Massayuki

A GOOD ROLEPLAY STORY GIVES YOU A HIGHER SPOT!

Our Applications:
Name:
Which samurai recruited you:
What type you want to go:
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):

Name:Masamune_Takeda
Which samurai recruited you: I wasnt recruited by a Samurai (Damn you guys! I'l get payback!) But i was recruited by Daimyo Shingen
What type you want to go: Katana Ashigaru(Kashigaru)
What brought you to the Takeda lands: I was brought here by my father. He was a Katana Ashigaru in a smaller minor clan. The clan had very few men and barely enough to hold a castle. They by far didnt have enough to attack other provinces, defend them and have a strong other army capturing other areas. My father was on the frontlines in the last battle of the minor clan. It was defeated but most of us could escape. Soon after that other clan wished to make a alliance and merge. Our clan accepted but raids,ambushes and wars we had to join with the other Clan became too much. My father and my mother ran away along with a group of about 200 men. We used quick routes and eventually we reached the province of Kai. My father joined the army of Daimyo Shingen to help defend the Takeda and make sure we wouldnt have to run away again. Before i joined the army my father teached me how to defend myself. My father always said to me at the beginning and the end of the session, son, only use there ways for good, try not to harm any more people like i did, but defend the clan. As soon as i could i joined the Army of Daimyo Shingen to bring Honor to the Takeda clan and make myself famous. I soon found out how shattered Japan was and hoped to prove myself very quickly. I have trained myself better and hope to become a great Takeda samurai and bring victory to the Takeda clan.

Honor to the Takeda!

I would like to join
Name:Sheep
I would like to go: Yumi Ashigaru
I have a lot of experience in MM and the Civil War mod and you lead me in a public line battle one time when i was in the 2e Curassiers

jbebes said:
I would like to join
I would like to go: Yumi Ashigaru
I have a lot of experience in MM and the Civil War mod and you lead me in a public line battle one time when i was in the 2e Curassiers

you need to copy our application and then fill that in

Name:Kimudgin
Which samurai recruited you:Nobody damn you all
What type you want to go:Cav guy
What brought you to the Takeda lands: I was born here in a poor clan we had a lot of trouble with other clans. Our last fight was against a lot of bandits they killed all people from my clan only I was able to escape. I ran away meter for meter kilometer for kilometer after 3 day i stoped in a forest i hunted for me and i got back my power. In the forest were a lot other men and women who ran away from war and therer clans. We built our own little village in the wall and nobody knew about us. I became famous and famouser 1 year later they vote me to there leader. I said to them we cant live for ever here. So we went outside of the forest but we had bad luck we met another clan who was searching for us. they had much more men than us we lost horrible i and some other men escaped and we went our own way. So i went to next near city there were a tournament i fought there on my horse realy good and Takeda Shingen watched me. After the tourney which i won he asked me do you want to join my clan. I said "but you know im an outlaw". He said:" i know but that dont mind". Like this i joined the Sanadas.

Name:Takeda_Cpt_Musashi
Which samurai recruited you:Yuki
What type you want to go:Cpt of Katana Unit

The famed swordsman Miyamoto Musashi was born Shinmen Takezo in Harima Province. He was one of Japans most great and powerful warriors. He drifted to Kyoto and became involved in a battle with the Yoshioka School of swordsmanship, emerging victorious. He engaged in sixty duels without suffering defeat once, and was noted in this regard for his skill at handling two swords at once. Musashi was not high born and could not spell noir read,but he promised himself to be mor then a farmer like his father.
And the more he fought,the more he killed,the more he showed himself and his powerful skill with the sword,the higher he came in the society.He was cheared for the skill with sword all over the land.But it was not enough.

He now seeks glory,not to be a famous swordsman,but to be a great and mighty leader aswell.
He takes the step and joins the powerful Takeda clan to fight for the Daimyo Takeda Shingen to prove his true value.

Name:Hachirobei
Which samurai recruited you: Yukimura_Sanada
What type you want to go: Yushigaru ( bows)
What brought you to the Takeda lands: my father was a soldier as his father before him and after living most of my young life in the town making money i desided to join the army and make a place for my self in the army and my family.

Which samurai recruited you:I found this on the forums so...
What type you want to go:Yumi Ashigaru
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):I ate to much cereal so i was banned from my home nation and i went here and i found a bow so i was like "epic, i could kill some cereal stealers with this!"

jbebes said:
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):I ate to much cereal sp i was banned from my home nation and i went here and i found a bow so i was like "epic, i could kill some cereal stealers with this!"
good added

jbebes said:
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):I ate to much cereal sp i was banned from my home nation and i went here and i found a bow so i was like "epic, i could kill some cereal stealers with this!"
One more thing could you have a japanese name?

Name:John, but if you want japanese then....Jonatu?? Also steamname Xbox360dude123
Which samurai recruited you:Found it on the forums
What type you want to go:Yushigaru ( bows)

ORIGINS
My mother was a prostitute who died son after giving birth to me and my twin brother, a asugiru guardsman discovered us next to our dead mother and took pity on us, he braught us home to his wife and they diceded to rause us as there own. As we were growning up our "father" taught us how to fight, my brother always was the better with melee but i was the better marksman.

When me and my brother were 13 our small clan was attacked by the largest bandit army that anyone had ever seen. Our farther had proven himself in prior battles and was a samuri leader at that point...not that it made much difference..after the asugiru militia were slaughtered the last defence we had were the 20 samuri leaded by my farther, he told me and my brother to leave but we wanted to fight, we sneked past him and i took a bow to cover my brother as he charged into a group of 4 bandits, i shot the first one and my brother slashed the throaght of the second, but the 3rd stabed him in the shoulder and the 4th slashed his knee, my brother let out a mighty cry, and our father heard it, he charged into the 2 bandits and chopped one of there heads right off, the other bandit acted quick and gutted my farther, tears coming out of my eyes i fired a arrow into the bastads eye and he fell.

I dragged my brother out of the chaos and i took him to a shack on a hill we had built together 2 summers ago. He..he died on that hill, and i swore vendgance, 4 years later i had used my charismia to gather a warband of 200 men. I had tracked down the bandits that had killed my farther, brother and clan, and had attacked there camp. I ordered my artchers to fire a volly of arrors covered in pitch and then a volly of fire arrows into the buildings that the bandits were sleeping in, as they tried to escape my swordsmen were slicing into them, once the bandits had reliesed what had happened, they retreated into there keep. I and my 12 best warriors stormed the keep and we killed all of the bandits par one, there leader. I ordered my men to stay outside of the inner building as i went in.

I found the leader with 5 guards, I fired my bow into 2 of them before they reliesed I was in the room, i drew my katana as the rest of them charged at me and i sliced them up. When i was aprotching the leader he threw a Shuriken at me, i clutched it im my hand, he begged me for mercy, i showed him none, i wont tell you what happened in that room but there was screaming for the next 4 hours.

Having avenged my family and clan, i wondered what to do next, i joined a trade caravan to a clan called the Takeda's I then went to there leader and i joined them as a artcher.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JESUS that took a good half hour.

Good Daimyo of the Takeda clan. I, Uwai Satokane, come with a message from lord Yoshihiro. He accepts your trade request and also offers the honorable Takeda clan a military alliance.

AS son of the leader of the Oda. I send you my regards and wish that when a time of battle dawns we may one day fight in honour and glory together.

Name:hojiro takeda
Which samurai recruited you:none
What type you want to go: naginata samurai
What brought you to the Takeda lands: when i was but a small child, my father on his way to the market would look up at the takeda castle and tell me "son, there are the people who rule this land. the farmers, the craftsmen, even the merchants all must bow to them. even i, a leader of a small town must pay homage to them. always remember this one thing above all. the one true thing a man should strive for is the power that they hold. learn from the book of five rings, destroy your enemies, and forge a place for yourself among the greats." i always kept his advice in mind, and it came particularly clear one day when bandits came into our village and plundered the area, and i saw my soon to be wife and my entire family slaughtered like cattle as i was pre-occupied with fighting. just as i was about to break my way through to them, a cowardly bandit struck my from behind with the shaft of his yari, knocking me out cold. when i awoke, my village was in ruins, and my family lay butchered around me, like a herd of deer before a feast. in anger i cast around and came upon my fathers sword and armour, the only inheritance the bandits had left me. with rage coursing through my veins i gathered the remaining young men of the village, and we took up arms for vengeance! we left in the night, following the trail of the bandits, a trail very easy to find in their drunken rambling. as we crested a hill we saw ahead of us their encampment. most of them were drunk, making livery of the food and the women they had stolen from our town. from what i counted there were around 40 of them, and there were only 12 of us. knowing that i would have to use great skill to defeat them, even in their drunken state, i sent 2 of my men, armed with bows to fire flaming arrows among them, causing confusion. then i sent 5 men around the side, to flank them. once all was in position, i yelled to the heavens VENGEANCE! and my 2 men started loosing arrows, lighting several tents aflame, and killing not a few men. then, i was charging at the head of my men, and i saw my second squad to the left flank charging as well. the drunken bandits were no match for us in our rage, and the first one i came across i slew with but a simple sword thrust to his neck. the next i decapitated with a backhanded blow. and there, in front of me was their leader. he was wielding a naginata, and was astride a horse, and had already killed 2 of my men. in a rage, i through myself at him, and stabbed his horse in the stomach. his horse reared, and threw him off. as he got up, i rushed him, not letting up for a second. even drunk, he was a formidable adversary for one as young as i, and managed to scratch my arm and give my leg a nasty calf wound. finally after what seemed an age of fighting, i cut off his hand, causing him to drop his naginata, and even as he stared in horror at the stump, i thrust my sword into his chest, ruptering his black heart. seeing their leader was dead, the bandits ran with fear, and we persued only long enough to kill 10 more. by the end of the night i had lost 4 men to their 30. as i sat surounded by the dead, wounded, and burning tents, i did not feel satisfied. all the ones who had taken everything from me were dead, but it could not bring them back. i knew that i would have to find service somewhere, to gain power like my father once told me. i set out for the takeda castle, and here i stand today.

TMAN78 said:
Name:John, but if you want japanese then....Jonatu?? Also steamname Xbox360dude123
Which samurai recruited you:Found it on the forums
What type you want to go:Yushigaru ( bows)

ORIGINS
My mother was a prostitute who died son after giving birth to me and my twin brother, a asugiru guardsman discovered us next to our dead mother and took pity on us, he braught us home to his wife and they diceded to rause us as there own. As we were growning up our "father" taught us how to fight, my brother always was the better with melee but i was the better marksman.

When me and my brother were 13 our small clan was attacked by the largest bandit army that anyone had ever seen. Our farther had proven himself in prior battles and was a samuri leader at that point...not that it made much difference..after the asugiru militia were slaughtered the last defence we had were the 20 samuri leaded by my farther, he told me and my brother to leave but we wanted to fight, we sneked past him and i took a bow to cover my brother as he charged into a group of 4 bandits, i shot the first one and my brother slashed the throaght of the second, but the 3rd stabed him in the shoulder and the 4th slashed his knee, my brother let out a mighty cry, and our father heard it, he charged into the 2 bandits and chopped one of there heads right off, the other bandit acted quick and gutted my farther, tears coming out of my eyes i fired a arrow into the bastads eye and he fell.

I dragged my brother out of the chaos and i took him to a shack on a hill we had built together 2 summers ago. He..he died on that hill, and i swore vendgance, 4 years later i had used my charismia to gather a warband of 200 men. I had tracked down the bandits that had killed my farther, brother and clan, and had attacked there camp. I ordered my artchers to fire a volly of arrors covered in pitch and then a volly of fire arrows into the buildings that the bandits were sleeping in, as they tried to escape my swordsmen were slicing into them, once the bandits had reliesed what had happened, they retreated into there keep. I and my 12 best warriors stormed the keep and we killed all of the bandits par one, there leader. I ordered my men to stay outside of the inner building as i went in.

I found the leader with 5 guards, I fired my bow into 2 of them before they reliesed I was in the room, i drew my katana as the rest of them charged at me and i sliced them up. When i was aprotching the leader he threw a Shuriken at me, i clutched it im my hand, he begged me for mercy, i showed him none, i wont tell you what happened in that room but there was screaming for the next 4 hours.

Having avenged my family and clan, i wondered what to do next, i joined a trade caravan to a clan called the Takeda's I then went to there leader and i joined them as a artcher.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JESUS that took a good half hour.

Yumi samurai added.

dowdpride said:
Name:hojiro takeda
Which samurai recruited you:none
What type you want to go: naginata samurai
What brought you to the Takeda lands: when i was but a small child, my father on his way to the market would look up at the takeda castle and tell me "son, there are the people who rule this land. the farmers, the craftsmen, even the merchants all must bow to them. even i, a leader of a small town must pay homage to them. always remember this one thing above all. the one true thing a man should strive for is the power that they hold. learn from the book of five rings, destroy your enemies, and forge a place for yourself among the greats." i always kept his advice in mind, and it came particularly clear one day when bandits came into our village and plundered the area, and i saw my soon to be wife and my entire family slaughtered like cattle as i was pre-occupied with fighting. just as i was about to break my way through to them, a cowardly bandit struck my from behind with the shaft of his yari, knocking me out cold. when i awoke, my village was in ruins, and my family lay butchered around me, like a herd of deer before a feast. in anger i cast around and came upon my fathers sword and armour, the only inheritance the bandits had left me. with rage coursing through my veins i gathered the remaining young men of the village, and we took up arms for vengeance! we left in the night, following the trail of the bandits, a trail very easy to find in their drunken rambling. as we crested a hill we saw ahead of us their encampment. most of them were drunk, making livery of the food and the women they had stolen from our town. from what i counted there were around 40 of them, and there were only 12 of us. knowing that i would have to use great skill to defeat them, even in their drunken state, i sent 2 of my men, armed with bows to fire flaming arrows among them, causing confusion. then i sent 5 men around the side, to flank them. once all was in position, i yelled to the heavens VENGEANCE! and my 2 men started loosing arrows, lighting several tents aflame, and killing not a few men. then, i was charging at the head of my men, and i saw my second squad to the left flank charging as well. the drunken bandits were no match for us in our rage, and the first one i came across i slew with but a simple sword thrust to his neck. the next i decapitated with a backhanded blow. and there, in front of me was their leader. he was wielding a naginata, and was astride a horse, and had already killed 2 of my men. in a rage, i through myself at him, and stabbed his horse in the stomach. his horse reared, and threw him off. as he got up, i rushed him, not letting up for a second. even drunk, he was a formidable adversary for one as young as i, and managed to scratch my arm and give my leg a nasty calf wound. finally after what seemed an age of fighting, i cut off his hand, causing him to drop his naginata, and even as he stared in horror at the stump, i thrust my sword into his chest, ruptering his black heart. seeing their leader was dead, the bandits ran with fear, and we persued only long enough to kill 10 more. by the end of the night i had lost 4 men to their 30. as i sat surounded by the dead, wounded, and burning tents, i did not feel satisfied. all the ones who had taken everything from me were dead, but it could not bring them back. i knew that i would have to find service somewhere, to gain power like my father once told me. i set out for the takeda castle, and here i stand today.

added as Ronin

Oda_Heir_Nobutomo said:
AS son of the leader of the Oda. I send you my regards and wish that when a time of battle dawns we may one day fight in honour and glory together.
may we fight together one day ;D.

Name:katsumoto
Which samurai recruited you:i was recuitted of daimyo yuki
What type you want to go:i wat to be a katana samurai
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):i was born at this lands my father was a farmer and we where poor but one day a gang of rebels destroyed my fathers farm and killed my whole family then i was alone but then one day a rich samurai warrior found me and adoptet me he learned me all that he chod but when i was done whit my training he died in war and i was his only son so now i am looking for someone to serve in his army that daimyo yuki recruited me.

Back
Top Bottom