[Clan][EU Based] Takeda Clan: GOOD roleplay story means high place

Users who are viewing this thread

Name:Sengoku Gombee
Which samurai recruited you:None i was a hermit
What type you want to go:Great Guard (The cavalry)
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): My father was great guard  for the previous takeda lord and he thought me the ways.

What kind of cav do you want to go? Cant give you samurai straight away.

Great Guard...?

Great Guard Description:These elite warriors ride heavy horses, and their power in full charge is focused to deliver a devastating spear attack, crashing through many enemies with ease. Great guard samurai have high morale and great prestige, making them inspiring to nearby friendly units. The guard are vulnerable to missile attacks. Spearmen, the other great danger to cavalry, can be flanked by a careful guard commander and then smashed by the guards’ heavy charge.

Historically, the Tokugawa created several guard units during and immediately after their rise to the shogunate. The “oban” or great guard were the personal bodyguards of Tokugawa Ieyasu in 1590. By 1600, these guards had multiplied with many “kumi” or companies in existence. Additional guard units were also raised: the “Ryoban” or "Two Guards of the Body Guard" and the "Inner Guard". There was another force called the "Honourable Body Guard" who only guarded the shogun at night in Edo.

A generation after the Sengoku Jidai, the “Goshinban” or "Honourable New Guard" were added to the roster, although this may have been to keep troublesome younger members of samurai families out of trouble and under the shogun’s eye

I agree with Graham, I would love to play this server mod on a server.............. I have already beaten the single player.......

cricky! Even I havnt done that!  :lol:

As a matter of fact I have never even finished native... xD

i would like to apply to the clan

Name: asterix
Which samurai recruited you: i decided on my own
What type you want to go: Katana
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): i was born in the lands of the takeda, but soon after my 7,th summer my family moved to kyushu. i was given a basic education and taught how to fight with my weapon of choice, the sword. i have alwayse wished to see a takeda shogun and fight in thier glorius armys. every day i looked upon our samurai with honor. and every night i dreamed of fighting for the takeda. one day shingen was strolling through or village when shinobi attacked him. i grabbed my sword and ran in. though sustaning injuries, i manged to hold back the ninja and kill them. afterwards daimyo shingen asked me if i wanted to be in the takeda army and i gladly accepted

Name:Hideyori
Which samurai recruited you: Nobody
What type you want to go: Katana Ashigaru(Kashigaru)
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): Born to a poor peasant family and forced into working the lands at a young age because his father had suffered a crippling injury during the famed Battle of Nagashino fighting for the famed Takeda clan, Hideyori struggled to feed his family for many years until the day his dad finally died Hideyori dropped his tools and walked a day and night to join up as a foot soldier to fight and if necessary die in the defense of his Daimyo     

stingray941 said:
Name:Hideyori
Which samurai recruited you: Nobody
What type you want to go: Katana Ashigaru(Kashigaru)
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): Born to a poor peasant family and forced into working the lands at a young age because his father had suffered a crippling injury during the famed Battle of Nagashino fighting for the famed Takeda clan, Hideyori struggled to feed his family for many years until the day his dad finally died Hideyori dropped his tools and walked a day and night to join up as a foot soldier to fight and if necessary die in the defense of his Daimyo   
Good app you've written there!

ACCEPTED as katana Ashigaru!

And due to your good app, here's some bonus music! http://youtu.be/r2S1I_ien6A

Thanks for the music  :smile:
Are there any multiplayer events or servers?
Because it would be great if there was (sorry if it's already been mentioned) 

you will be notified, dont worry. I dont think there is any servers up at the moment though, in case any event will be hosted, there will be a server for that, of course.

Name:Rene
Japanise name:Masahiro (big hero)
Which samurai recruited you: I was recruted  by my spirit ( no realy nobudy recruted me)
What type you want to go: culd i jost train a bit and then i will dicete plece

My Story:I was born on a stormy night my mother when she gave birth to me died. Growing up in a pesant family with no mother my father was trying to do the best.
he cared for me and then the dredful day come. My father was sent to the front lines for the Takeda fighting at the Nagashino battle. When he left my older brother cared for me and my sister.
and then my father came back he had bean badly ingured he han one leg and an arme. But then my land was raided and my fater despredly tried to protect my family eventuly driving them off but att a cost my brother was teken hostage, my siter kiled and my father dying. my father dyed the next day then i droped my tools buried my family sadled my horse took a bow and sword from the raiders and chased the bandits.
I was i blood rage but then my father appered in front of me and he said "My son do not be a fool do not attacked them you will not achive nothing" Me:But father i must avenge you all. " no sondo a greter good and listen what youre hart says". Then i rode back to our farm and burned it to forget what happend. And in my head i said "I love you all, I will never forget you" and whised a teare of my face. I then did as my father said and listend to my harte. So i youined the army and so we are here standing i front of you commander.

P.s. sorry for my band Eanglish

rene98 said:
Name:Rene
Japanise name:Masahiro (big hero)
Which samurai recruited you: I was recruted  by my spirit ( no realy nobudy recruted me)
What type you want to go: culd i jost train a bit and then i will dicete plece

My Story:I was born on a stormy night my mother when she gave birth to me died. Growing up in a pesant family with no mother my father was trying to do the best.
he cared for me and then the dredful day come. My father was sent to the front lines for the Takeda fighting at the Nagashino battle. When he left my older brother cared for me and my sister.
and then my father came back he had bean badly ingured he han one leg and an arme. But then my land was raided and my fater despredly tried to protect my family eventuly driving them off but att a cost my brother was teken hostage, my siter kiled and my father dying. my father dyed the next day then i droped my tools buried my family sadled my horse took a bow and sword from the raiders and chased the bandits.
I was i blood rage but then my father appered in front of me and he said "My son do not be a fool do not attacked them you will not achive nothing" Me:But father i must avenge you all. " no sondo a greter good and listen what youre hart says". Then i rode back to our farm and burned it to forget what happend. And in my head i said "I love you all, I will never forget you" and whised a teare of my face. I then did as my father said and listend to my harte. So i youined the army and so we are here standing i front of you commander.

ACCEPTED! We will find you a class in the next training! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom