Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to tell arches to shoot at specific group without them moving? At the moment you can tell them to charge or advance, but they will get out of their position which is inconvienient.

• Fixed a bug that caused a negative relationship change with a friendly noble after rescuing them from the enemy.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented war from being declared when attacking the faction’s villagers or caravans.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a minor faction to make peace with their nemesis kingdom.
  • Fixed a bug that caused nobles to offer 0 denars as a prisoner ransom.
  • Fixed a bug that caused heroes to become prisoners of their own or neutral factions.
  • Fixed a bug that caused heroes to be kept as prisoners indefinitely in villages.
Finally your reward is not longer zero general , U are no more worthless and can come hone :fruity:.

Is there a way to tell arches to shoot at specific group without them moving? At the moment you can tell them to charge or advance, but they will get out of their position which is inconvienient.
No, but the engage order has them move into range and then stop moving. So if they are already in range, they should not move (aside from potentially getting out of each others way to get a shot off).

Personally, I would like if the face enemy option was changed from just facing whichever enemy is nearest to assigning a target - and that working for archers in the way you described. But that's not currently the case.

In the battle to defend the city, archers did not attack the enemy, nor did they seek shelter to avoid bows and arrows. They stood in a daze and were later killed. The behavior of AI still needs to be optimized.

Good afternoon, developers of the game mount blade 2, I would like to know if you will make modifications for ps4 / ps5?

Why on earth would you force players to get loot in order to get access to this?
The patch is good, but this is mind boggling. I've been making threads and commenting on how bad the loot system is, how hard it is to earn loot, and instead of fixing it they keep adding stuff to spend money in. I don't understand. Please guys just let us earn more money, or add support to the ranked system. We've talked about this for a long time now in the MP section.
Again no complaints against the patch but this is becoming problematic. Also, South American players can't earn loot unless the play with 200/300 ping in foreign servers.

The patch is good, but this is mind boggling. I've been making threads and commenting on how bad the loot system is, how hard it is to earn loot, and instead of fixing it they keep adding stuff to spend money in. I don't understand. Please guys just let us earn more money ffs
What? You can earn loot very quickly, it's the fastest way to get money, don't see a need to change anything there.

Some really great improvements it seems. I'll be sure to test out some of the AI combat changes and leave feedback, cavalry were particularly awful on prior patches, usually missing very easy lance hits.

I hope that in the future, weather and terrain play a role in AI pathing and targeting; i.e. battanians fleeing into forests or khuzait armies disengaging a chase when the fleeing party enters a forest or a rainstorm.

One suggestion while I'm here: it's great that AI parties no longer need the pre-req mount for upgrading troops, but I hope that this means parties actually carry a significant number of mounts should they have the opportunity so. Even so much as one mount per 10 troops would be nice to see, so that AI can benefit from increased party speed. This would somewhat decrease the disparity between factions regarding campaign speed.

Additionally, severe weather events should potentially penalize heavily mounted party campaign speed. Oxen could potentially be introduced to solve this problem and some factions that experience larger weather events would invest in them at an appropriate ratio.

Well, this looks like a veeery promising patchie!

I must say, deciding to team-colour all armors is probably a good choice: if you're doing something, might as well go all the way!

I might reinstall Bannerlord to give this beta a try, looking good! :party:

Back
Top Bottom