Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont think the first issue is bad. That sounds like an appropriate time to heal up for me.
Realistically it should take a lot longer than that of course. For gameplay purposes 3 days for full resting heal probably makes good balance sense, but 3 days standing still is a very big speed bump to the pacing of the game for a human player.

Personally I can't bear to sit in a town for days on end paying my party's wages for them to do nothing - I have to keep moving and doing things to not feel like the game world is marching ahead without me. For me that usually translates to attaining the minimum health required to participate in battle ASAP, then playing captain mode style commanding my troops and avoiding risk of personal injury until my health gets back above 2/3. Then I can get back to playing the mixed command/personal battle style that makes the game unique.

I think the valid complaint players make about long healing times is that such periods essentially lock you out of playing the game at its best. While other play styles can be fun, it isn't really practical to reconfigure your party for just a few days of playing differently.

Does this happen every time you replay the save for you? Or indeed in every army battle? It did not happen for our QA when they tested your save game. Do you have any mods? Is anybody else experiencing this particular issue?

Thank you. We will check it out.

Hi Duh ,
I'm a 32 years old engineer , who is currently in charge of building a 70 mt passenger carrier ship of which has a capable speed of 40 knots.

I spend my home time playing games and there are two game I love playing and this is one of them. Please correct below mistakes and answer below questions if you have any info on them.

Today I played a (a fresh start) new game with the latest update the problem is I encountered the proplem I told you before "being lost a battle after winning it with joining an army" only for once than I reloaded the save that was before that but unfortunately It did not happen because on the reload the armies did not fight :smile:.. I created my own army but that bug did not happen. Please solve this . Also can you inform us if should we wait for more immersive conversion options with lords, ladies & bar owners ?

One more thing please check Vlandian crosbowmen salaries. Because They are bugged. I have an army of 200 cavalliers and my troop salary is +4 because I carry only 1 sharpshooter. :smile: ,

Also work shops are giving nothing for the 14.000 k we spent on them I understand the nerfing reasons but the should earn in between 125 to 250 gold, to pay back to the player. I think 1 work shop should be able to nearly cover the expances of an 100 men army with an avarage level of soldiers tier 4.

One more thing on 1.5.1 the keyboard "V" does not open the character edit screen.

And please make the game immersive, believe me the 80% of the players are not here solely for graphics and animations which are already very good. But we are here to make our own story. Please make stable version for the animations and fighting etc.. and give us a game with more in to the politics , relations , crisis and a real reason to fight for...

Back
Top Bottom